Twins

mib348

Sexy Member
Media
So an uncle of cousin has 4 wives all of different races and he has fathered twins (all male) from 3 wives Moroccon, Pakistani & Korean and of-course more kids too. Now this cousin lives near the Pakistani wife. I have seen her (hot and sultry bombshell, looks like pure MILF) and her twins. Uncle looks like 100% an average build guy. Never even had a glance at his bulge (i know).

I was shocked in awe all three times i had to hear his twins birth news (like what a lucky man, a jackpot winner).

Now this doesn't seem like a fortunate incident to me.I mean like science tries to explain the theory behind this as female side egg splitting phenomenon and all that. But i couldn't understand the relation with his uncle's life.
So out of curiosity i once asked my cousin, what he thought about his uncle's amazing triple lottery success and the secret behind it. He just said that he walks a lot! That's all

But i don't think this could be the sole "secret" behind this. Either than man is very well endowed in the balls causing the splitting reaction lol Or he has his wives somehow screened for twin pregnancy before marriage LOL, but even still in that case the pakistani wife was surely a virgin according to the norms. Cant say anything about other 2.

What do you guys think?

D

deleted136887

I think if you seriously want to know do research.
But if you SERIOUSLY want to know.....
I think it is because your uncle has 2 cocks.
Thats why.

Reactions: mib348