natrgatr

Legendary Member
Media

thescandals

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So i discovered today that someone who views this website frequently is screenshotting posts of streamers, then sending them to that same streamer so they can react to them being posted about on this website live on stream.

That is super weird, why would you do that?

This is a place to admire and discuss hot streamers, that comes in part with being famous, it's normal, but there is no need to draw attention to it, specially if all you are doing is trying to make the streamer uncomfortable.

Like Chris Evans knows there are hundreds of thousands of people obsessing over his dick pic, but he doesn't want to be reminded of that.

Stop being weird whoever is doing this.

And this is why I don't post all the goodies anymore because the queens are gossiping to much.

Cheaply

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OnlyFans

i don't know if you knew but neversurrendr a twitch streamer from Australia, Bi btw he made an Onlyfans a while ago and he posts newds there :) So maybe someone can subscribe to him and share some stuff with us? I heard he has a big dick but idk

Airvee

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OnlyFans

i don't know if you knew but neversurrendr a twitch streamer from Australia, Bi btw he made an Onlyfans a while ago and he posts newds there :) So maybe someone can subscribe to him and share some stuff with us? I heard he has a big dick but idk

He has $20 sub and does PPV going off the link. Might take a while for someone to deal with both of those.

Reactions: Cheaply

wolfammoz

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Cheaply

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since we cannot post the username here or people will think we are self advertising lol
Heres another cute gay streamer I followed a couple of months ago
7lsCpf3.jpg

who is he btw can you maybe dm me his name?

Reactions: Lolamoasya