Two Truths & A Lie

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
Even if it were true - I can't believe that anyone would admit it :smile:

[old school Family Feud X buzzer] RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNT

[Oh, shit - now I have to prove this] No lie - I looked to Bono for hair style. When I had hair :rolleyes:

Gimme a break, it was the Eighties and I was impressionable. I will need to boogie to my local drug store to have them scan me a copy, and email you proof, LP - you can report back to the board if the girl doing my hair then was able to work with my widow's peak.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNT

Sorry dude, you ain't getting a copy of my driver's license :smile:

I've only pinned the speedo in the '88 GTI I bought new (120 mph). :redface:

So this mean I go again?

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[old school Family Feud X buzzer] RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNT

[Oh, shit - now I have to prove this] No lie - I looked to Bono for hair style. When I had hair :rolleyes:

Gimme a break, it was the Eighties and I was impressionable. I will need to boogie to my local drug store to have them scan me a copy, and email you proof, LP - you can report back to the board if the girl doing my hair then was able to work with my widow's peak.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNT

Sorry dude, you ain't getting a copy of my driver's license :smile:

I've only pinned the speedo in the '88 GTI I bought new (120 mph). :redface:

So this mean I go again?

Yes, go again please :tongue:

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok ok, there's only one left because...

I spent most of Thanksgiving in the hospital because JBT has a crappy flu and I hounded him to near death (so send nice PMs to him). He's okay now though, I think. I hope.

And, BC85, I did really have the best orgasm ever last night, no foreplay, took about 30 seconds. It was uncanny.

Only one choice left...

Snoo

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
ok ok, there's only one left because...

I spent most of Thanksgiving in the hospital because JBT has a crappy flu and I hounded him to near death (so send nice PMs to him). He's okay now though, I think. I hope.

And, BC85, I did really have the best orgasm ever last night, no foreplay, took about 30 seconds. It was uncanny.

Only one choice left...

Snoo
I laugh at his plants dying...:biggrin1: Poor guy. Send him my best Snoozan, the man needs a little rub down. If you can handle it, feel free to give him one from me as well. Nothing worse than a bad case of the flu.:rolleyes:

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
"We'll be right back folks! "Two Truths and a LIE" is sponsored by: Rice A Roni, the San Francisco treat! LPSG, the support group for men with [pssst jeff! what are your questions! you won!]