Ty Pennington

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There were a lot of people that had the same feeling about him.

The crew was here for the whole week. He was there on the first day and then on the last day. He would change every hour and be filmed so it looked like he was there the whole week.

Again, that's very sad to hear--I wouldn't have guessed it. As my dad always said, "Treat people right on your way up, because you never know when you'll be meeting those same people again on the way down."

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
TV has treated Ty Pennington very well through the years. I remember when the ladies on The View had him on and started poking into his biz about a girl friend. He hedged it like the last hog. He's from my neck of the woods (Atlanta) and when he's not hamming it up on Home Makeovers, he's (again) kind of hedgy - but not enough to escape a recent DUI. Some of you have said it already - a great "has been".

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
my grandmother says his show is another remake of "queen for a day"....... but he has spikey hair and a dick........ granny is a hoot..

When Ty's first book came out - I think it was called Ty's Tricks. It was about interior design. Anyhow, there was a pic of him standing shirtless under a showerhead and his pants were hanging low enough you could see the top edge of his bush. I've tried to find it (unsuccessfully) on the web, but can't. If anyone has it, please post. :)

D

deleted1000652

I wonder if he's ever fornicated himself with a piece of lumber