I doubt it. I don’t think it got good ratings. It seems like a decent show.Fuck his big bulge.... will there be a second seaosn of his fixer show
Were these shot by Rick Day or at least the top pic? It looks like his work.
he's struggling to not pop an erection whilst having another man's hands all over his body
this is one of the best natural bodies out there! damn hes fine
I love when guys do that. Hourly thirst traps and then all of a sudden radio silence as soon as they're in a "relationship" only to come back to their own ways when their new relationship ends. What's that saying, can't turn a hoe into a house husband hahahahaHe stopped the thirst traps for a while. Basically when he started his relationship.
Glad they're back. I bet he noticed engagement fell or even followers.
It’s not even about the relationship, they just delude themselves that people actually care about following their life and shenanigans when in reality most of their followers just want to see the thirst traps.I love when guys do that. Hourly thirst traps and then all of a sudden radio silence as soon as they're in a "relationship" only to come back to their own ways when their new relationship ends. What's that saying, can't turn a hoe into a house husband hahahaha
But they’re still together, aren’t they ??I love when guys do that. Hourly thirst traps and then all of a sudden radio silence as soon as they're in a "relationship" only to come back to their own ways when their new relationship ends. What's that saying, can't turn a hoe into a house husband hahahaha
I think so.But they’re still together, aren’t they ??
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.