Tyler hoechlin

lol him and I are the same age. When he was on 7th Heaven, he reminded me of that cocky jock persona that is common in high school. I jerked off many times to him back then lol
He was a good boy for a while on that show. It wasn’t until like season ten and eleven that he became a sexy bastard lol. He was so sweet seasons 8-9.
 
Fuck that guy with the gray t-shirt, he's blocking our view.
Lol. Sad Part is is that the speedo’s that Tyler is wearing are like some form of shapers. Like some sort of constricting material. Like it gives his butt a weird shape in different photos. They should’ve just let him wear regular Speedo’s that they wore back in the day with something that would help the bulge and keep it hidden but let that super booty be free lol.
 
Okay so for the barefoot lovers here screen caps from his I Ledgett girlfriends Instagram story. It’s just of them walking which I find weird but he gives good feet so it doesn’t matter. But I don’t buy their relationship for one second. Personally I believe he’s bisexual. And anytime after that Rachel girl that he was with before and during the first season of teen wolf was a real relationship. Any girl that went after that including Brittany Snow and that random model and this one right here is all PR. We know who he’s truly dating at least I know who he’s truly dating. And yes the last ones fake but still cute. But enjoy!
View attachment 986111 View attachment 986112 View attachment 986113 View attachment 986114 View attachment 986115 View attachment 986116 View attachment 986119


So who’s butt is that in the screenshot with the jock strap ;)
 
He was also in New Philly for a friends wedding on Saturday. Damn had I known I would’ve visited New Philly this weekend. Kinda bummed he didn’t go to Coachella. Would’ve been nice to see him all dressed up and sexy.
B20D266A-D207-47A4-B313-C6E82F4C8FB4.jpeg

Since he’s in NYC, might have to make a trip out there. Would be nice to see him in the big apple. Just hope that PRGF isn’t around.