Tyler posey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d pay 15 bucks to have Tyler tell
Me to fuck off lol

nT_igyhn2u8t198xantk9aszzv2.gif
 
E19C5CA0-45CA-41E6-B199-7BC62B17DFA7.jpeg
Sad when the promo pic on his IG feed is more explicit than the few photos he posted on his OF feed... wasn’t exactly expecting frontal, but I wouldn’t have minded some bush or ass pics?? Nope just photos that he has already posted on IG for free... lounging around the house... I guess we’ll see if he gets a little more brave in the upcoming weeks, if not, the auto renew will definitely be turned off!
 
“Onlyfans is not just for porn”

Artistic nudity is not pornography, he does not need to post videos and photos masturbating, but there are many photographs of nudity, including frontal nudity, which is done artistically and not vulgarly.

TRUUUUUUUUE
 
Very disappointing to see that he’s already bilking fans with unlockables that aren’t any more revealing than his Instagram. Was all of the money he made in the past 24 hrs not enough? Doing stuff like this can turn fan good will against him verrry quickly. Hope it’s just a learning curve.
Last I checked it's his body and he can choose to show what he wants. If you don't like it, don't subscribe and move one. It's that simple.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.