walker jones
Superior Member
Was looking forward to this video. Like the song. But this video just seems like self indulgent junk. Sorry. I wanted to like it but it's stupid.
I want him to slap me in the face w/ his thick big cock
Was looking forward to this video. Like the song. But this video just seems like self indulgent junk. Sorry. I wanted to like it but it's stupid.
I feel you. It’s not what I was expecting either. Well I wasn’t really expecting anything but it’s definitely a silly, messy video.. which I guess is kinda the point given the title of the song. *shrug*
Because he wants to taste your hole too.I woke up today randomly wanting to taste his hole. How did this happen?
Saw this on Tunblr and though it kiiiiiiind of somewhat looks like Tyler if you squint your eyes
View attachment 12497041
Mmm yummy lolI woke up today randomly wanting to taste his hole. How did this happen?
i dont see anything girlTyler Posey caught!
Do you see what other ppl don't see? Because I see nothingTyler Posey caught!
It’s fine take your time. What’s in the video? Is it old or new?I tried to upload a video ...
Sorry
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.