Tyler posey

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_oy8v221j2f1uu2vwto4_400.gifv
tumblr_pm6g1fmlLz1wonjtqo4_r1_400.gifv

tumblr_ozjbpu2ovF1uu2vwto1_540.png
tumblr_ozjamr2e731uu2vwto2_540.gifv
 
god damn a fully bearded Tyler is sexy as fuck.

Tyler-Posey-on-Reaching-Out-Friendship-and-Mental-Health-Ad-Council.jpg

tumblr_p2pzviemHi1rifq70o1_540.gifv

I miss the days when he groomed himself properly... nowadays he looks like a semi-civilized caveman who hasn’t seen the light of day in months.. but I would still let him choke me with his dick lol.
 
I miss the days when he groomed himself properly... nowadays he looks like a semi-civilized caveman who hasn’t seen the light of day in months.. but I would still let him choke me with his dick lol.
He's really letting loose in quarantine.
 
I found this guy on reddit a while ago who kind of resembles Posey, and even their dicks kinda look similar. Or maybe I just have a creative imagination lol.. I have more if anyone is interested.
Our first responders hard at work. No pun intended.
 
I found this guy on reddit a while ago who kind of resembles Posey, and even their dicks kinda look similar. Or maybe I just have a creative imagination lol.. I have more if anyone is interested.
I can see it but his forehead is smaller than Tyler's
 
Status
Not open for further replies.