Danielle DeLaGarza
Worshipped Member
Wow he’s even hotter than Tyler and we already know his penis is like twice the size of Tylers.
Ouch... that hurts.. maybe not quite twice the size ... But definitely bigger...
Wow he’s even hotter than Tyler and we already know his penis is like twice the size of Tylers.
Now that sounds like great content. Sure, it ain't the boy's weenie, but hey, it's actual fun interaction with his fans. Hope he keeps it upThe Q&A video he posted today on his feed is the type of content that I expect and he should continue with. It was 8 minutes, on the feed, and gave a combination of personal stuff and some cheeky visuals which I think is what he is intending this to be. He probably should have lead with that when he first started instead of all the PPVs.
Tyler’s is going live October 17 on onlyfans with tyga and princess pia Mia and More he just posted the link on his ig
After everything that's happened, I'm no longer a fan of Tyler. Everyone enjoys porn but not everyone needs to do porn. How did we end up here where celebrities have to do porn for money? I guess I've always just been a fan of Tyler's and never thought he'd end up here, on only fans. I watched teen wolf religiously back in the day. I just hope he's not doing it for money. It would be odd if he's gone through all his teen wolf money, plus the other movies he's done plus the money he makes from his music. Does having "class" not exist anymore?
Are you implying that it’s not classy to do porn? Sex workers need jobs too.After everything that's happened, I'm no longer a fan of Tyler. Everyone enjoys porn but not everyone needs to do porn. How did we end up here where celebrities have to do porn for money? I guess I've always just been a fan of Tyler's and never thought he'd end up here, on only fans. I watched teen wolf religiously back in the day. I just hope he's not doing it for money. It would be odd if he's gone through all his teen wolf money, plus the other movies he's done plus the money he makes from his music. Does having "class" not exist anymore?
Where did he do that?well posey just came out as pansexual
Where did he do that?
very weird that no one is talking about it even tho the video is up for 20h now lmao
From what I’ve gathered here, Posey didn’t explicitly come out and say “I’m pansexual”. He was responding to Jason’s inquiry about his reaction to the attack on the transgender women where he alluded to having slept with transgender women in the past on his IG story. It definitely an open-ended discussion and I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Tyler identifies as pansexual but as of right now now it’s definitely open to interpretation I believe.
That’s how I took it also.From what I’ve gathered here, Posey didn’t explicitly come out and say “I’m pansexual”. He was responding to Jason’s inquiry about his reaction to the attack on the transgender women where he alluded to having slept with transgender women in the past on his IG story. It definitely an open-ended discussion and I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Tyler identifies as pansexual but as of right now now it’s definitely open to interpretation I believe.
He didn't say that he is pan... And again be with trans women don't make he bi because trans women still women
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.