Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think He just removed a ton of content from the thread. All the pics are gone and I got This today. What a prick. All the pics I posted were from his public Twitter account. View attachment 45998241

I had the same. Like you, mine were taken from his public Instagram account.
The decision by the mods to remove everything (even social media posts) is often their decision to do so. Because even those public posts are still under copyright (making them eligible for removal). The mods remove everything just to be safe even if the person requesting DMCA is only wanting their OF/nfsw material removed. It's not cut and dry

Tylerr6778

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I literally Got another “copyright infringement” for the most recent pic I posted from his PUBLIC Twitter account. I’m over this thread. I’ll never post anything on here again unless it’s XXX…only then will it be worth it. Until then forget it. Waste of time.

London_Lad10

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I literally Got another “copyright infringement” for the most recent pic I posted from his PUBLIC Twitter account. I’m over this thread. I’ll never post anything on here again unless it’s XXX…only then will it be worth it. Until then forget it. Waste of time.
The copyright apparently belongs to the person who took the picture. So it doesn’t matter if it’s in the public domain. If the ‘owner’ sees it and issues a takedown request it has to go… which means if he’s regularly monitoring this thread we can say goodbye to pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.