Type of woman

huge_cock_have_pic: Being hung, what kind of woman do you like best--that is purely physical. Here are the choices:

1). Tall

2). Petite

3). Busty

4). Athletic, thicker build

Pick any one or any combination of these and please say why.

jerkin4-10: type of lady...hmm...well...im 6' so i prefer tall...i have a real attraction to large breasts...dont really like 'thick' ladies...but not skinny either...my wife is very 'linda carter-esk' and i dig her

rainfletcher: I'm 5'9", so I prefer smaller, more petite women. I love curves on a woman, so hips and breasts are a huge plus! Curvy, curvy, curvy!!!!

7x6andchg: I'm 5'8" so I tend towards the shorter women, too...that said, my last two girlfriends were as tall or taller than me...but I got the impression this was asking for preference...not experience.
7x6&C

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm for all of the above. Mind you, I have dated some women who were Brigitte Nielsen stature, 6', and some who were just my height,(5'10") and had nice large breasts, I'm talking home-grown here, not store-bought.

SpeedoGuy: If I had to pick I guess it would be tall.

SG

longtimelurker: Said before, will say again.

Definately tall - ideally a shade under 6', but not overly picky (I wouldn't turn down someone just because they were shorter than 5'6" or anything).

luke_lp7: ;)
I'm , 6 foot 6 inches tall and weight 240 lbs so I usually tend to be actracted by large, tall women also because, if we are lucky enought to have a sexual relationship, I like, when the things become a little wild and phisical, to deal with a partner of my size.
My 2 ex-girlfriend were both Tall and, not that they were fat or something, but they were both full figure with relatively large waist and bust. The first was 6 foot tall while the last was of colour and 6 foot 2 inches tall.

My actual girlfriend, a beautiful AND classy 33 y.o. woman, nevertheles, doesn't reflect this standards and , on the contrary, is extremely short and petite .
She's 4' feet 4 inches tall and weights about 80 pounds.
After we have known each other "intimately" I've found this is the kind of woman I like best.
She has a very well proportionate frame, a perfect combination: big eyes, petite little
mouth, firm breasts without the least bit of sag, nice slim hips, tight and firm little ass.
With her I've discovered how is tender to hold a petite woman in my arms, it gives the feeling she's completely mine in that moment.

Back to the topic question being hung, what kind of woman I like best, I can say more.
Due to the fact she's probably rather small in the pelvic area and I'm 9,5 inches long AND 7 1/4 around, it takes lot of time and plenty of foreplay before It can slid into her, and this must be done slowly and gently also with the help of lubricant. Moreover I cannot insert all my penis because I "bottom out" easily when penetrating about half my lenght in almost any position. But this isn't a big problem for us.
On the contrary, trying is a great source of fun.
For her, for her female point of view I mean, also because of all the time we spend in french
kissing, exploring each other nude body, caressing and fondling.
For me the "visual" aspect of the experience is extremely arousing.
You can easily figure how it may look a relatively large erection compared with small hands, a small petite mouth or between thighs proportioned to a frame like that.

I feel like all my feelings are amplified by the fact to having to do with a petite woman .

Probably it may be the same for. After we have had sex she always ask me to wait a moment before to slide out because she want to feel me deep inside and I love to stay in her because it feel so good, tight and intimate.

To come to the point it's not easy to say what kind of woman is better.
Each one has something special.

erc19: My girl is perfect for me. I'm only 5'5'' and like a thick girl. She is 5'5'' also, and about a 130lbs.

Dinky: I'm 6'2" and 250 pounds, I like tall women, sturdy with "C" or "D" titties. Firm and not flabby.  I am fond of big "nibbles" and large clits.  What else is there?

In men; I like bigger fit older guys like me with nice cocks and hanging balls, clean shaven faces, did I mention clean, both men and women.

I love to watch men cum, it's a very erotic thing to me, I like to have cum on me and my dick while I'm jackin and about ready to cum myself.

Linda Carter, yeh she is a perfect size woman for me, I'm also very fond of Delta Burke, veluptious!!! (I wrote it like I feel it.) lol.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Round bubble butt, wide hips, big breasts, thick legs.... Yeah, I like 'em thick. I usually go for women who are 5'9" or shorter. My first girlfriend, and now fiancée is only about 5'4" She's way out of my league though, so I don't know how long it will last.

ravenously: I like women of all shapes and sizes, but I'm partial to dark hair and olive skin. I especially like asian and mediteranian women. As far as the body is concerned, curves really do it for me. I don't care if she has big breasts or small ones, wide hips or narrow. As long as everything is firm and curvy, I'm happy.

Olive skin, makes good kin.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I like small girls (smaller than me) with nice size breasts, not huge but not real small. Height for that would be around 5'5"-5'6", my gf is around that size. Curvy too, not like bony or 'back with crack' (I want a back that ends with a curved ass :p)

Of course most girls I like. I have a thing for girls with dyed black hair. It's a serious turn on. I think I like to believe all girls who've dyed their hair black are animals in the sack...its still hot though. I used to like older women but now I dont really have any preference, although I would like to sample the 'older woman' phenomena sometime.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Knight@Apr 20 2005, 09:09 PM
I like small girls (smaller than me) with nice size breasts, not huge but not real small. Height for that would be around 5'5"-5'6", my gf is around that size. Curvy too, not like bony or 'back with crack' (I want a back that ends with a curved ass :p)

Of course most girls I like. I have a thing for girls with dyed black hair. It's a serious turn on. I think I like to believe all girls who've dyed their hair black are animals in the sack...its still hot though. I used to like older women but now I dont really have any preference, although I would like to sample the 'older woman' phenomena sometime.
[post=302617]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh really? Well it just so happens that plenty of older women don't mind a little sampling.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You two need to behave! :p (Jana, don't hurt him - pass him over here when you are done. ;) )

huge_cock_have_pics... Where in heaven's have YOU been? If you are the same guy I think you are... we've talked on the phone many times... NC here... formally known as bblumbee. ;)

Hit me up sometime, babe!