uhhhh WTF thirdlegproduction

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope - he's all straight and his cock belongs to the girls of the world, so noooo way this thread should be moved... Or I'll kick you butt, Massive ;)
Oh, ok, 'cause YOU SAID SO there, Tiny Princess:kiss: Mea Culpa- been a lousy 1.5 days amd lost my sense of judgement.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
For the record, there's no way to tell whether he's gay or straight by seeing only the penis since you don't have to be one or the other to enjoy jacking off.

This could be a gay guy camming for a male audience as well as a straight guy camming for a female audience.

When there is only one performer, the link belongs where it is originally posted whether that is Straight Adult Websites or Gay Adult Websites and all the fussing in the world won't change that.

Shoesize_16

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How about spending less time on adding an annoying musical soundtrack and more time on a version of the video that has a lot fewer frames dropped?

thin7

Expert Member
Media
one...Tiny, I love you.

Two, is that a fire extinguisher? Her ass should be bleeding...Im so confused.

B_blairitchproject

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How about spending less time on adding an annoying musical soundtrack and more time on a version of the video that has a lot fewer frames dropped?

Jesus. People who make videos (and those who post them) are doing us a favor, giving us a gift. If you don't like it, remain silent. If you like it say "thanks."

Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth...and a sense of entitlement.

To OP and WhiteMonst3r, Thanks.

jjeramia

Expert Member
Media
Jesus. People who make videos (and those who post them) are doing us a favor, giving us a gift. If you don't like it, remain silent. If you like it say "thanks."

Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth...and a sense of entitlement.

To OP and WhiteMonst3r, Thanks.
Couldn't have said it better myself.