baxi777
Cherished Member
- Joined
- Sep 24, 2023
- Posts
- 236
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 356
- Points
- 83
- Location
- Birmingham, England,United Kingdom
- Sexuality
- 80% Gay, 20% Straight
- Gender
- Male
What area in covI’m in Coventry, 27 and always looking for new mates in or around the area so feel free to hmu![]()
Sounds great and I would love to meet you.19 Male Cov/Brum area
20yo here. Anyone wanna chat?View attachment 112220811
You got snap?I am near Coventry, looking for a regular mate for fun. I am 58, but looking for younger.
I’m bi. How old are you/basedSounds great and I would love to meet you.
Are you gay or bi ?
Send me a direct messageI’m bi. How old are you/based
Not snap sorryYou got snap?
Wanna message on here or Facebook?Not snap sorry
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.