un-sensitive breasts

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by cuthroat_8.5X6.5, Jun 15, 2010.

1. cuthroat_8.5X6.5

Albums:
    hi ladies,
    how many of you girls out there feel absoloutly NO pleasure from your breasts/boobs/titties at all, even your nipples. my girlfriend feels none, she feels everything that touchs/happens to them, so not so much un-sensitive, but she ses she has never had any form of pleasure or sexual feelings from them. dont know if im explaining this very well, but any feedback is appreciated.

2. D_Barbi_Dahl

D_Barbi_Dahl Account Disabled

I don't think my nipples are super sensitive. I've breast-fed three babies. I often joke and say that you could put my nipples in vice-grips and it wouldn't bother me...but that's not exactly true. I love my nipples sucked, licked, pinched & played with. They do get hard/nipply.

Attention to my nipples, doesn't get me wet or overly excited, its just part of the foreplay process. Now...kissing, licking or sucking my neck means instant wetness.

3. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree with red44 about the neck thing that is a big homerun area for me. My breasts are very sensitive, but I like a full hand grip and squeeze versus little pats. Then again cupping and dragging his thumbs across my nipples can be really good too. Licking of the nipples is good, but biting on my nipples is a sure way to make a puddle for him to slide into :) I love it when I'm on top and both are gripped and squeezed, that is another favorite. I definitely wouldn't want to lose the sensation there. When I'm turned on thats normally where I feel it first.

#3 HiddenLacey, Jun 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2010
  4. big_tits4big_dicks

big_tits4big_dicks New Member

I like them played with a bit, but they are very sensitive, so you play rough, play time is very short. Play gentle and nice, it can go on longer. But when my breasts get sensitive, watch out! I was sore once and my husband touched me wrong and...well, ever hit someone in the face as a reflex? That was my first. I turned into snarling, fighting, crazy person in half a second! I felt bad right after, but wow! Nearly sent me through the roof!

5. dolfette

Gold Member

my sis says nipple attention just makes her feel sick. doesn't like it one bit.

i'm the opposite.

6. sovicious

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Nah mine are sensitive and I have breast fed 2 kiddos. They are the quickest way to my gooey center ha! A little nipple sucking, licking(especially if I see the tongue working) biting and some clit rubbing will get me an orgasm quickly. Any one have breast augmentation? I want to reduce does it affect nipple sensitivity?

7. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a girl friend that had hers reduced and she says she has more sensitivity, but she has really bad scars, she showed me. If I ever do it I'm going to CA where all the plastic makers are.

8. hsarge

Gold Member

Many male doctors seem to be very cursory with scars not visible to the public, often using staples. My wife had an ugly scar from kidney surgery; The dermis was not even closed. It took years of care to minimize it. In breast reduction surgery, many doctors are callus about the keyhole scar, believing it will eventually be under the breast. I think women having that surgery should insist on multilayer suturing and no staples.

9. sovicious

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh gosh that's the main thing I'm afraid of Sub and Hsarge. Scars! I'm self conscious about them enough without having scars. I was thinking of Cali too I mean a its the place to go. I probably won't do it unless I'm sure the scar ring will be minimal

10. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    ^^^

Look at pictures and pictures and pictures! I've stared at about a million breasts now looking at scars. When you go somewhere look at their pic's. And shop around. I think some of the ladies here have had reductions they might come on and tell you more about their experiences.

11. cougar_domme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    sovicious - I have had 4 rounds of reduction surgery, feel free to message me in private if you have any questions, I'm happy to share my experience.
    I was warned before my first reduction (which was the largest and most radical) that I could lose all nipple sensation, luckily it came back to an extent after that surgery. Unfortunately though with further surgery I lost all pleasurable sensations and now mostly just feel bad pain signals if they are handled too roughly.

12. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

My nipples aren't very sensitive at all, although with a bit of rough treatment I go weak at the knees (it's very, VERY good pain :) ).

I'm also interested in having a reduction. If we started a thread about it would any of the women who've had it done feel comfortable answering?

13. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

The women I know who've had it done have all been ecstactic, because they were already really droopy too, & of course they give them a lift.

Getting it done before stopping having kids isn't a good idea, because they can grow back, even bigger than before.

The scarring is noticeable, an "O" around the nipple, & a straight line down, but honestly, they didn't care, & I didn't either.

14. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    can I ask how big you are that you want to go to a different state to get them reduced
    I mean are they breaking your back or something

15. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    that's so sad my eyes are watery :eek:(

16. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

If someone doesn't want nipple play, just find something else to do. Geez. Why does it have to be polled or questioned or given essays of explaination?

17. cuthroat_8.5X6.5

Albums:
    thanks for all the respones girls. just another example of how everyone is different i geuss :p

18. D_Ernest Porknine

D_Ernest Porknine New Member

Since having a breast implants my wife has hardly any feeling in her breasts or nipples. The doctor says it may come back but it doesn't appear it will.

I was with a woman for awhile who had very super sensitive nipples which I loved to play with... and she loved them being played with too! It was wild to see her enjoying the attention and feeling everything like she did. It was sweet.

19. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    it's natural to be curious...
    I like you a lot but it seems like you go into every thread around this section started by a man and FIND a reason to argue with it...
    he's curiuos, he asked, several women gave normal answers to his question and NO ONE YET was bothered by it but your first post is ... inflamatory...
    I'm thinking something is wrong babe and it's coming out in this sort of, confrontational posting habbit of yours and I don't get it

20. Chaotica

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Did you try sucking on them with your mouth instead of touching with fingers/hands?

Draft saved Draft deleted