Uncut Help

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Milkdud, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Milkdud

Milkdud Member

OK so the other weekend I meet this cute Russian kid which if of course I ended up taking home but to my surprise he was uncut. Apparently people in Russia dont circumcise there kids, but anyway it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be (my first uncut dick). But for once i didnt quite understand exactly what i was doing. I kno his head was sensative but I mean i didnt kno how sensitive or if i jerked him off if i should pull the skin back. and one time he laughed becasue he said it tickled when i touched his head. So what im askin is what feels good, or how should you give head/jerk off someone with and uncut dick? Are there techniques, should you just do it like a cut dick or what. I dunno, help?

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Just jerk off, but make sure the foresking rubs the head, whentouching the head alone with your hand, that can be quite sensitive.
    And the best advice I can give, ask him, he is the pro of jerking off his own dick, let him show you then

3. bgarret37

bgarret37 New Member

I am uncut and yes underneeath when you pull back it can be very sensitive. It helps if there is precum. Makes it nice and slippery. But just take it slow and soft and everythign feels good. Sometimes nibbling on the skin also feels GREAT! Being uncut is great and feels so good so there is little you can do tat would not feel good. I agree just ask, I am sure there are many things that feel good to him. One thing I love is when I am worked up and wet, to slide a finger or two under the skin and rub around the head, sometimes called finger docking, it feels super.

4. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    so the russian kid didnt' speak english?

i mean if ur comfortable enuff to stick the kid's dik in ur mouth why not just ask him what feels good to him and if ur doing him right? there's no better way to learn than by simply asking. and every guy (cut or uncut) has subtle little things that really drive him wild....communication, it's a miracle, use it.

how did there become so much myth & false information surrounding the uncut dik?

being the lifetime owner of an ucut cock and having played with plenty of cut & uncut ones, i can say from first hand experience, u don't need a different instruction manual for each one. STOP MAKING IT MORE DIFFICULT THAN IT IS!! lol

oh and btw, 80% of all non muslim/jewish men on the planet earth are uncut. the US is the only western country that had (significantly declining now) a high cut rate among non-religious.

this is a good example of why i think it's imperative that all kids at least by hs age, should have international travel/study abroad experience. it's a global world and most US kids sit in their bubble and are completely unprepared for it.

5. Stingy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have to agree with what is being said by the previous posters... TALK to him, ask, probe, play and see his reactions!

And enjoy each other

6. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

No lube required. Another thing is you can hurt an intact guy by using the kung fu grip you might use with a cut guy. Be gentle. All you have to do is slide the skin with a thumb on one side and a couple fingers on the other side. Or put it in your mouth and slurp it, letting the foreskin cover the glans most of the time.

7. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    i have to take exception to the "u have to be gentle" with an uncut dik, i've been jakin mine since i was 11 and i can get as rough or rougher than any of my cut buddies that i've played with. I think it depends on how u work it. don't be afraid of it, it won't break. nothing turns me on more than grabbing mine with one hand at the base, skinning it back hard, and working the head with my other hand like a door knob,

i luv to edge, take the time to get to know ur own cock, test its limits. u'll be a better lover. str8 or gay

8. auncut10in

auncut10in Well-Known Member

Albums:
    in San Francisco until April, then back sailing in
    What I am getting from these posts is every guy is a bit different whether you are cut or uncut. Personally I always watch a guy jerking off to see how he likes to do it himself. That gives me a clue how hard or soft or how far up and down the dick he likes to go. For me, I like a guy to grip my dick hard with one or two hands and go all the way up and down the shaft. The only real difference is I never use lube. I call foreskin "lube for life"

9. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Thad, could that be a side effect of fitting in among a mostly cut population? I'm sure you know what you like. I'm just saying, the intact genitals of men may have some delicacy as may the intact genitals of women. I know men who have been hurt because someone was jack hammering them.

Here's an article I'm glad I saved because I can't find it online anymore. It was originally published April 3rd, 1997 in Salon. The author is David Mcdonald. Tell me if you find it interesting.

Would anyone hazard any generalizations about the psychology of uncircumcised men versus the circumcised? There’s a general psychological undercurrent which goes along with the pro-circumcision position. I’m not saying that it is present in all who advocate circumcision, but I do think it’s a general cultural force which manifests itself in the circumcision issue. It’s the tendency to begrudge men any interiority. Circumcision can be thought of as making the male genitals entirely external, with nothing hidden or secret. Seen that way, there’s perhaps an element of misogyny, of fear of any “feminine” qualities being allowed to reside in the male. Or at least an extreme desire to keep male and female conceptually distinct. Again, looking at it from a psychological or “meta” level, circumcision says to the boy, “Here is what manhood is all about – pain, and facing it without any comfort from others. Welcome to the world.” For indeed the boy is strapped down, so as to be immobile, and is subjected to a painful operation, away from his parents. This is his first distinctively male experience. I’m not saying that there is necessarily a cause and effect relationship between this event and what a man becomes in his later life, only that there is an interesting correlation between what is implicit in the procedure and the emotional complexion of many adult males. The man as stoic, without much of an interior life – all prose, no inwardness. Naked in a harsh world.

10. Viking_UK

Gold Member

Ask him what he likes. Get him to show you.
    As for having to treat an uncut cock with kid gloves, that's wrong. Being intact doesn't mean delicate. Some guys like it rough, some gentle, exactly the same as with cut cocks, except that you've got more skin to play with. Start off gentle and work up. He'll soon let you know if you're being too rough. The only thing to watch out for is if he has a short or tight frenulum. If he does, you may want to keep the strokes a little shorter or not grip so tightly.

Regardless, communication is the key.

11. erratic

Gold Member

Having been in the Russian guy's position before, I can tell you that the consensus opinion here is right. Ask him what he likes. There's nothing worse than someone who has no idea what he's doing handling your cock.

12. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    to ur question: NO it couldn't.

i spent most of my youth in europe and other foreign countries as a military brat so my world was NOT a "mostly cut" one, and people that know me will tell you i've never really been one to try and "fit in".

i was just offering my own experience as an exception to the myth that all uc cocks are fragile & won't tolerate any man handling. a statment that had been repeated several times in this thread. some guys might feel that way but i don't, i'm sure i worked mine out at an earlier age (started at 11) and more than average, so maybe it's just that i've trained myself to enjoy more vigorous sex than some other uncut guys.

there are some cut guys i've been with that can't stand having their cock heads even touched and can't stand jaking w/o lube cuz the friction on the shaft is really irritating, i don't have either of those problems. Like one person said foreskin makes lube unnecessary.

one of the original selling points of circ was that it curbed masturbation, sadly enuff i believe it would, i know i woulnd't enjoy my cock nearly as much if somebody took my skin. and beachboy posted aresearch article that supports that.

I'm in favor of guys keeping their skins, but as an adult if you feel compelled to get cut i'm also in favor of you having that right, it's ur choice. where i take a stand is against cutting babies, all i'm saying is that they should have a choice too. unless it threatens the life of the baby, parent's should give their son the option.

13. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

No I posted it in the other thread. I'm totally with you buddy. I've been restoring for the last nine years. My experience is some things that I wouldn't have noticed before are now uncomfortable, like someone putting too much friction on the frenular area and/or stretching the skin there too far.

#13 B_dxjnorto, Mar 12, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2009
  14. Milkdud

Milkdud Member

so ive gotten so far that communication is the key. You kno that sounds great and all but the first time you hook up with someone you dont wanna take there cloths off and then be like oh..... what do i do to make you feel good?

i asked this question because yes it makes sense to do what feels good to the person and he knows his likes, but there are always things you can do to make playing around feel better. everyone knows thats when you touch people a certain way it turned them on, and thats just a certain touch if you know how to do it right

To the first post by thad, uncut cocks and cut cocks are diffrent and you need to handle them a certain way. to say that they are similar is just nieve. Its kinda like saying you can touch a clit just like you touch an anus on a girl, whitch every bi person knows is not the same.

i just want to understand what the majority thinks feels good or is right to do. I do wanna communicate but as i said eariler one kinda a first night stand do you really wanna stand there and just be like oh... so what do i do to make it feel good? Someone who doesnt know anything about what they are doing is always a turn off... unless you like that lol.

Whether or not cut or uncut is the majority, its the first time ive encountered it, and i dont wanna sound like a whore but ive been with enough and more then most to say its something new. Going out of style or not theres a diffrence and i just want to kno what feels good, or what mite feel better

MiLkDuD

15. erratic

Gold Member

I'm sorry the thread completely missed your point.

Generally speaking, let his foreskin do the work. It's not that much like a cut cock. Keep your hands off his glans and the inside of the foreskin. They're not meant for contact with rough, dry surfaces. The key is to roll his foreskin down (until you feel a bit of tension - different guys' foreskins retract to different points) and then back up. You don't need to grip super tight and you don't need to rub it like you're trying to start a fire. The feeling of having foreskin roll back over the head is fantastic.

If you use lube use lots, and pay attention to his frenulum (the spot under the head where the foreskin connects to the glans), his glans, and - for bonus points - the inner foreskin behind his head. Again, you don't have to use kung-fu grip. Compared to what you're probably used to, stroking him off will probably feel loose and light, and you'll probably have to reapply lube much more often than what you're used to.

As mentioned, there are as many variations on what guys want as there are guys. That being said, generally speaking, a guy with a foreskin will not need the same level of friction as a guy without one. Also, there's less emphasis needed on the glans and more on the frenulum and inner foreskin. Remember, though, those are places to go with your lips, tongue, or well-lubed hand. If you're jacking without lube, which is the norm, it's about rolling the foreskin back and forth (generally speaking, slow to start, probably slower than you're used to, and faster as he gets closer, but not necessarily as fast as you're used to).

I hope that helps.

#15 erratic, Mar 13, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2009
  16. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    well MILKDUD after reading all the highly specific step by step instructions posted by members here, u have to realize that the only way ur going to know what the dude ur with wants is to ASK. because apparently nobody can agree on how to handle an uc cock.

i think ur assertion that it's a turn off to have somebody ask what makes me feel good or what i like is pure BS. the only turn off is if a dude has no clue and DOESN'T ask.

I'm glad to hear u know the difference between a clit and her asshole, but that's like being able to locate chicago and new york on a map, it doesn't tell you anything about what to do once u get there. and why do u think only bi guys know that? Have u ever asked a girl what she likes?

i should teach a class....

17. Milkdud

Milkdud Member

im sorry but you should not teach a class, ive learned more then i have from the people who actually answerd my question then then ones who went on a tangent about how they arent diffrent and i should just ask. But thank you cuz your odd point of view made me want to ask harder and i had my question answered.

to all of those who actually answered my question, he came two times before he passed out ontop of me and feel asleep, your techniques worked. I kinda just want to be ablt to make him pass out now but finally get back up and be like its your turn lol., i have needs to... your advice made hime not be able to handle me lol.

thank you! are there any last possible tips that feel good? All the slightest are helpfull

MiLkDuD

Draft saved Draft deleted