Uncut Pumping? Need Advice

addictionx95

Legendary Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2019
Posts
385
Media
0
Likes
1,436
Points
463
Location
San Francisco, CA, USA
Sexuality
No Response
so I tried (unsuccessfully) to pump for the first time today. I am uncut and pretty sensitive when my foreskin pulls back and while pulling back. I wanted to ask if anyone had advice on how to make it hurt. I feel like the few people I know have let me know it shouldn’t hurt but they all have circumcised dicks. does any uncut guy go through what I felt? does it not hurt after a while, is it suppose to even feel painful, any advice?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jdubyaa007
Any beginner, cut or not, should start with very low vacuum. As you increase the vacuum, stop when it begins to hurt and sustain that, or a lower vacuum if necessary, for about 15 minutes. Repeat this regularly, every 2 or 3 days, and you will gradually tolerate higher and higher vacuums. Pumping is something you have to gradually ease into!
 
  • Like
Reactions: addictionx95
First use enough lubricant (olive or coconut oil works fine).
I can recomend silicon toe protectors over the glans and a silicon sleeve over the retracted forskin. This prevents fluid buildup under the foreskin and also makes the foreskin less sesitive.
 
First use enough lubricant (olive or coconut oil works fine).
I can recomend silicon toe protectors over the glans and a silicon sleeve over the retracted forskin. This prevents fluid buildup under the foreskin and also makes the foreskin less sesitive.
Can u post a pic of these protectors you use