Uncut Southern Guys

D_bfy01bnl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was born and grew up in the south and everyone I know was cut. We had community showers in the dorm at college and only one guy on my hall was uncut and everybody noticed. I don't think there is a correlation.

Reactions: NCbear
D

deleted858776

I was born and grew up in the south and everyone I know was cut. We had community showers in the dorm at college and only one guy on my hall was uncut and everybody noticed. I don't think there is a correlation.

Same here. I was the only uncut kid I knew of growing up in Deep South. I was in college before I ever saw another uncut dude. I found growing up that other kids had no idea what circumcision was - they never knew they were cut - thought they grew that way. So I hid mine

Reactions: NCbear

jonboy53

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I grew up in Upstate NY. My grandfather was circumcised (1909) and all the males in our family are circumcised. In my high school and my university in CT every boy and man were circumcised. Later I taught in a large university in TN. I never saw any male who wasn't circumcised. The same was in NC where I lived for 10 years.

The OT is clear about circumcision. Egypt practiced it many years before God gave it to Abraham who knew about Egypt. And in the NT Jesus was circumcised on the 8th day along with all the apostles. Gentiles need not be. The Apostle Paul was Jewish but did not want Gentiles to "have" to be cirucmicised. It made it difficult to accept the Gospel.

Now the South in our country is very Christian when it comes to infant circumcision. Most are. That includes African-Americans who now are circumcised in high numbers in the USA.

P.S. The low numbers of circumcised infants in CA come from Latinos who still don't circumcise. Now they are changing.

Last edited:

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I grew up in Upstate NY. My grandfather was circumcised (1909) and all the males in our family are circumcised. In my high school and my university in CT every boy and man were circumcised. Later I taught in a large university in TN. I never saw any male who wasn't circumcised. The same was in NC where I lived for 10 years.

The OT is clear about circumcision. Egypt practiced it many years before God gave it to Abraham who knew about Egypt. And in the NT Jesus was circumcised on the 8th day along with all the apostles. Gentiles need not be. The Apostle Paul was Jewish but did not want Gentiles to "have" to be cirucmicised. It made it difficult to accept the Gospel.

Now the South in our country is very Christian when it comes to infant circumcision. Most are. That includes African-Americans who now are circumcised in high numbers in the USA.

P.S. The low numbers of circumcised infants in CA come from Latinos who still don't circumcise. Now they are changing.
According to all sources, the Southern US has always had a much lower circumcision rate than the rest of the US except for the West. The highest rates are and always have been the NE and Mid West. These numbers were true way before the Latinos came here. The numbers are changing because of the Northern people moving to the South.

Reactions: deleted20185131

chpoof

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok....
I don't know if this is just a funny coincidence or if it's genuine statistical truth. But it seems as if there are more guys who are uncut in the Southern US states or in "Redneck"-related areas than here in the North.

I don't want this thread to turn into another cut vs uncut argument. I'm just presenting a question.

Has anyone else ever thought or noticed this... or is this just me being delusional? :confused:
I've only lived in the "redneck" South my entire life, so I can't really speak to whether there are more here than up north. That being said, I've been pleasantly surprised by the number of uncut dicks I've seen over my lifetime here—nowhere near the number of cut dicks, of course, but still quite a few. And I really hit the jackpot by marrying an uncut man who happened to be born and raised in the same redneck South. :)

ryanbates77

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
this is basically my experience too, Im from a pretty rural area and all my buddies were cut. almost never saw other uncut guys outside my household so I was always the odd dick out