1. KingKoopa

KingKoopa Member

Albums:
    Why does everyone in the USA now days make fun of Uncut cocks? I always here friends make fun of them. Im uncut and I just go along with them.

2. eddie63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not everyone does, that's speaking for myself. It's great to look at a nice uncut cock.

3. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

hey my uncut brother - screw them - we R # 1 in the world - btw - U R HOT!!!!

4. littleguyhugedick

Gold Member

They are jealous!!!! Thats all!!!!

5. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Don't use the vocabulary of ignorance. Instead of calling your self uncut, say you are all male or natural. Stand up for yourself and others will stand with you too.

6. KingKoopa

KingKoopa Member

Albums:
    I mean really though whats it matter uncut/cut they all work lol

7. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Kingkoop, you are internalizing the negative messages. Yeah, a hand with three fingers still works. Get me?

8. denton85

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i remember when a group of guys back in highschool read a statistic that 1 in6 guys were uncut, and there was 6 guys at the table. One of them jokingly said, "well that means one of us is uncut. *laugh*" as if it was going to lead pointing, and guessing it was and make fun of them. That was until i just shrugged and said "well i am". And it pretty much ended there. But to explain what it ended there here's a small back story.

when i was in highschool, i was the pretty serious person. Think strong silent type. I think they regarded me as one the most stoic people they knew, and for whatever reason i was pretty respected. (the large beard helped the image too i guess) This was all because i battled a heavy anxiety so i wasn't too outgoing.

But i could tell if i didn't say anything, and someone else was outed as being uncut, they would have been ridiculed. I've never lied, or shied away from saying i was uncut if it came up. Never had a problem with other guys... i think it just depends.

It's a social view point. Pick out and make fun of whatever is different from most people. It's pretty sad, but it's basic social psych.

Draft saved Draft deleted