Underwear recommendations?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by itakemyvitamins, Oct 25, 2009.

1. itakemyvitamins

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi all,

I'm looking for some helpful undie advice. Can anyone recommend an "accomodating" pair of briefs / boxer briefs that genuinely have enough room? With a few exceptions, I generally wear boxers when i'm out since they are the only way i can escape from looking like i'm carrying a small child in my pants. But, often, especially around the house or in the yard, I like to wear something a little more, well, sexy.

My experience:

DIESEL - (B+) I've only worn one of their new brief styles, but they are reasonably comfy after some stretching. The fabric is very nice. I could not wear these briefs under my pants out of the house, however, without looking quite obscene. They definietly feel like they are high quality though.

Cin2 - (F-) TERRIBLE!!! Has anyone else tried??? There is NO ROOM for your stuff. After my experience with these briefs / boxer briefs I can only imagine that they are built for AT MOST average size men, but even then I think i'm being generous. And, if the fit wasn't enough, the construction / fabric is not nice..average at best.

Obviously - (B+) Their Sinuous brief was a recent nice surprise. I can only speak for the Sinuous style, though. Comfy fabric and surprisingly accomodating (seems very stretchy). I have worn these in public without being too noticeable, I think.

BONDS - (A) Nice qualtiy and very comfy. They stretch in all the right places!! I haven't had great experience with there briefs, but their boxer/brief styles (hipster, guy front i think) are really nice. They are snug but SURPRISINGLY comfy!! I wish they were more readily available in the States (haven't found for US distributor, actually).

I realize undies are a very personal preference, but I'd be interested to hear if anyone has a brand recommendation they think i just gotta try!

Thanks!!

2. BaileyUK

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I like Emporio Armani briefs good pouch size and support, the added Lycra versions are the best and give better definition.

Never quite understood why so many underwear manufacturers don't cut a bigger pouch, it's the equivalent of a bra with no cups.

3. BigPackage

BigPackage New Member

Albums:
    Pringle Hipster Briefs - I've just bought a pack and they're really good as they have a nice pouch but if you've got heavy goods it just weighs the pouch down rather than Cin2 which is very restricting if you get what I mean.

4. MuscledHorse

MuscledHorse Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I love ergowear (ergowear.com) Their stuff is pouched and comfy.

5. Gonzo1065

Gonzo1065 New Member

What ever happened to the ac17 extreme mesh briefs from undergear?

6. ADONIS35

ADONIS35 New Member

The best underwear for men today is Calvin Klein Body Micro Modal boxer brief and trunks. They make your package feel like its floating in air and they give great support with comfort. They also have a pouch that makes your package look sexy.

7. bendigoboi

bendigoboi New Member

Albums:
  8. Londo

Londo New Member

Albums:
    Eh, I've only tried AussieBum, which I am happy with. Fit me well, but I am only average size...

9. itakemyvitamins

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ergowear - i'm gonna have to give these a failing "F", as well...my experience was not good. I think i tried their MAX brief??...with the pouch. But, the only thing that fit in the pouch was my balls. it's ashame, too, because the fabric is actually kinda nice. Maybe they have another style that is more accomodating?

maybe i'll post pics in all my undies and let anyone who would like to give, un, constructive critism on appearance, fit, etc....you think that would be too much to ask, lol?? might be kinda fun.

10. itakemyvitamins

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  11. lilbear

lilbear Member

12. hung15us

hung15us Member

Albums:
    I have tried every briefs with "large pouchs" and none ever have enougth room. After 10 minutes my equipment falls out. I wear boxers some times but most of the time I free ball. When I try to wear briefs I can't get my pants ziped up. Bulge to large. I need a breif that you can put a small water mellon in and it will hold me

13. Slingshot

Slingshot New Member

ITMV, thanks for posting your ratings of these underwear types - it's a topic that I find maddening, because I really would like to be comfortable, but it's very hard to get genuine advice on this. One of the problems is that some underwear is marketed as being roomier for the guy with a large package, but is in fact designed to "enhance" the package of a normal guy so it looks large. Aussiebum are a good example of this - I tried them out, in the style that they themselves recommended as being best for larger guys. Bah. No room. Painful.

I checked out your photos with the comfy Bonds undies, and had to laugh - it's like I'm looking in a mirror. I think I've got that identical pair of grey undies.

Being in Australia, Bonds underwear is readily available to me, but on the whole I've been disappointed. That's probably because I can't stand the stretchy fabric they use, it's fine on first donning the underwear but after a few hours, I feel like my balls have been in a vice. If you can bear to wear them for a couple of years, they stretch into your shape and actually become comfortable. Not such a practical solution if you want to be comfortable today though.

What I have found myself doing lately is buying boxer briefs with button flies, and letting my balls be contained within the underwear, but let my cock hang out the fly. It's like a combination of free-balling and not free-balling, except your balls are supported. In Australia Rivers sells a cheap but well-made boxer brief, but any "loose fit" style would do. The downside is the problem of having your penis swing free, something I still really don't like in general.

Oh, and another hung friend recommended 2xist to me. I know he's got a large penis (we've seen each other briefly in the nude while changing for swimming), but I have to say, he must have tiny testicles to be able to be comfortable in those.

14. B_jerkingnudist

B_jerkingnudist New Member

try just going commando. feels the best and lets your cock breathe naturally. i dont even own a pair of underwear.

Draft saved Draft deleted