Underwear

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hope this thead isn't too general to be allowed.

I notice a lot of guys have "unusual" interests with underwear. To those who do: Where do you think this comes from? How sexual is it? I had a friend who claimed to have a completely non-sexual fascination, but I was always skeptical of this claim. Would you consider it a fetish, in that you have to think of it to be sexually satisfied? Would you even consider it a turn-on?

Anything else you want to add is welcomed. This is something I've always wanted to understand, but been too afraid to ask. :) admittedly, it's a weird'n

Last edited:

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So did your friend show you his underwear or ask to see yours???
Or what was the context of his interest?

Nah. We're very close, comfortable enough to talk about philosophy and weird personal shit. Old high school buddy. Completely platonic relationship and always will be. Besides, not into that.

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I guess if you are consumed with your cock and balls, then you might be consumed with what covers and supports them.

D_Peanu Reeves

Just Browsing
Media
Hey Young Native;

I think fasination with underwear is something that was taboo for a long time when u consider that everything used to be whitey tighties. The freedom of expression is evident today by the HUGE selection of underwear a guy can pick from on line. Now guys can get just what ever style he wants...loose to tight....colors...patterns. Are u just a standard boxers dude?

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Growing up in a strict Catholic household. The body was something to always be covered up. Had to wear pajamas. Always in white briefs too.

Some of my earliest recollections of "noticing" briefs were:
• 8 years old - got Superman Underoos for Christmass (red briefs with yellow waistband)
• 10-ish noticing the size difference between my briefs and my dads (he wore a size 52") I remember trying on a pair of his (clean ones, mind you) just for fun - like wearing your dad's shoes or shirt.
• 11- I was masturbating and really into it. I had a family friend who was in High School and remember hanging out at his house and was in the room while he changed clothes. He had colored bikini briefs with graphics printed on the bulge - like a hot dog! I thought it was funny and then looked for them in the store. I became obsessed with the underwear catalog page in the JC Penny wish-book.
• Jr, high I noticed some of my buddies had colored briefs - color blocked (where the fly was one color and the sides were a differen color)
• HS, buddies had contest to see who could walk around with their fly open the longest without getting busted - challenge was to flash as many girls your colored bulge.

Once in college I got comfortable sleeping in my briefs.
Sexually though, I got arroused with leather briefs. Beeing seen in my breifs was a new challenge and sexualy dievent task for me. I flashed anyone who came to my door unannounced, just to see the reaction.

My wife and I have sex while wearing underwear - it is a true turn on for me. She buy's them and I get hard wearing them.

I still enjoy seeing a fit body in briefs, and yeah I get aroused. I mostly enjoy being seen in mine though.

plumbr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think underwear, by itself, is boring no matter what it is. It's the body that stuffs them that makes it so interesting. Lay a pair of underwear before me and I'll just glance at it. Lay a handsome, muscular guy on the bed with all that meat packed in underwear and I'll go crazy. I love underwear but it's the guy the fits in them that, ultimately, makes them "desirable." Why do you think underwear ads sell? It's that hot, sexy guy in the photo!

Look at B R I E F S's avatar :)

D

deleted294834

My wife and I have sex while wearing underwear - it is a true turn on for me. She buy's them and I get hard wearing them.

I still enjoy seeing a fit body in briefs, and yeah I get aroused. I mostly enjoy being seen in mine though.

Wow, excellent post. I too like to see a man in underwear, especially a physically fit one. AT the same time, I like to wear underwear that provides the support I need but at the same time my wife likes as well.

Like you, I have had passionate wild sex with my wife while wearing underwear. Very hot; she even yanked them down at one point during the session.

Incidentally, my favorite sites to peruse underwear:

www.freshpair.com
www.internationaljock.com
www.deadgoodundies.com

hungwhitebriefs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I like the classic tighty whities because they ARE classic - simple and easy against all the choice out there. (but even then, there are so many brands, cuts, etc...)

jayflamewalker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Growing up in a strict Catholic household. The body was something to always be covered up. Had to wear pajamas. Always in white briefs too.

Some of my earliest recollections of "noticing" briefs were:
• 8 years old - got Superman Underoos for Christmass (red briefs with yellow waistband)
• 10-ish noticing the size difference between my briefs and my dads (he wore a size 52") I remember trying on a pair of his (clean ones, mind you) just for fun - like wearing your dad's shoes or shirt.
• 11- I was masturbating and really into it. I had a family friend who was in High School and remember hanging out at his house and was in the room while he changed clothes. He had colored bikini briefs with graphics printed on the bulge - like a hot dog! I thought it was funny and then looked for them in the store. I became obsessed with the underwear catalog page in the JC Penny wish-book.
• Jr, high I noticed some of my buddies had colored briefs - color blocked (where the fly was one color and the sides were a differen color)
• HS, buddies had contest to see who could walk around with their fly open the longest without getting busted - challenge was to flash as many girls your colored bulge.

Once in college I got comfortable sleeping in my briefs.
Sexually though, I got arroused with leather briefs. Beeing seen in my breifs was a new challenge and sexualy dievent task for me. I flashed anyone who came to my door unannounced, just to see the reaction.

I feel the same way like you describe , pretty much like to be seen in my briefs every time I get a chance

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see underwear styles as a way to personally push myself to be more sexually open.
When I was a kid, all I wore were tighty whities.
When I got older, I bought myself bikini briefs, which got smaller and smaller.
Then I started wearing thongs, which got smaller and smaller.
And now, I wear g-strings along with the thongs. I also have some exposure style thongs and g's.
I find them so much more sexy than boring tighty whities or boxers.
I also find it a rush to wear them in front of my (lady) doctors, massage therapists, chiropractors, etc. I don't wear the exposure styles in front of them but I do wear some very micro style suits for them.
I also find them very practical, as they give me great support for the balls.
I'd never go back to boring underwear again.

My current challenge is to wear thong swimsuits in public. I have done so, but only in certain settings.

B_bluebird70

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
much like thongerdude - as i got older my underwear got smaller

love to wear thongs and tangas - hate too much material

love to see men or women in skimpy underwear!