Underweight

jazzmaker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am underweight. about 140lbs, and 6'1''.

at a current 6'' / 5 girth if i put on about 20 or 30 pounds do you think it will get bigger?

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Of course it will. There's a scientifically proven direct correlation between corpulence and penis size...not to mention its already established inverse relationship with both gullibility and insecurity.

Didn't you know that p
enis enlargement techniques gone awry is the leading cause of obesity in American men? Every chick already knows this...what rock have you been living under?

jazzmaker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so your saything that me trying to put on weight would make me bigger downstairs but would also put me at risk of getting really fat? lol please put it in simpler terms . thanks for your post man

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
You can't make it any bigger by gaining weight. In fact, if you get fat, it will look smaller. One of the few advantages for us skinny peeps is it makes your weiner look bigger. It's an optical illusion.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hey slim buddy, be cool man, gaining weight won't increase your cock size. I'm 42 yrs. old, 6'0 tall and weigh 155. 6 inch hard on with 5 and 3/4 hard girth. Gained 25 pounds once when I quit smoking and it did nothing for my cock..

You're not a bad (normal) size anyway. Use it well dude..

~brave

jhh0905

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gaining weight will not add anything down under. It will only bury it in ab fat. Your dick stays the same size, when you gain weight more of it becomes internal. I believe I read somewhere, that for every 25-30 lbs of fat weight you gain, you lose an inch of visible dick. Keep what you have the way it is guy.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes listen to these guys... you will not gain any size at all to your penis by gaining body weight. But if you don't believe us try it and find out :)