Unknown Webcam Boy?

Jeremy Nory? (Jeremy Lory...that's it. Thanks Big Jay.) I think that is his name. I think that he is a straight guy in his twenties. He does amateur porn.
 
Last edited:
something u might like
Jeremy Lory in white boxer-briefs - Truveo Video Search
<embed src="http://xml.truveo.com/eb/i/3986462801/a/4c86ff7dda1f7b769d520f50a4658f1d/p/1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width=" 425" height=" 345"></embed><div style="background-color:#315270; width:425px; height:14px;text-align:center;"><a href="http://www.truveo.com/" target="_blank" style="font-family:Arial; font-size:9px; font-weight:100; color:#C7D8E7;line-height:14px; text-decoration:none; letter-spacing:0.1em;">Find more videos like this on www.truveo.com.</a></div>
 
what in gods holy name is that

yeah 30 seconds of watching this guy admire himself is about all I can take anymore. Don't this guy ever let anyone else touch him I have yet to see a video where he is with someone. It would be nice watching him get a blow job or something.
 
Last edited:
what in gods holy name is that

yeah 30 seconds of watching this guy admire himself is about all I can take anymore. Don't this guy ever let anyone else touch him I have yet to see a video where he is with someone. It would be nice watching him get a blow job or something.


I totally agree with you...He is wayyyyy to much into himself
 
He did a straight fuck vid for Corbin Fisher: "Jeremy & Bianca." At least you get to see him in action. Cute as fuck, but not that impressive as a fucker.
 
I'm simply stating the obvious. You're not posting things that are relevant to this board. You seem to think that this is a gay porn board and nowhere in the title or description of this board does it indicate that. There are other places online for you to find that and people like you.