Unplanned exhibitionism

quicksilver1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was in college, I went to go visit a friend during spring break. I needed to take a shuttle van from the airport to his house. It was a couple hours out of the city. The shuttle had 5 rows and 3 large rectangular windows on each side for the passengers. When I got picked up at my terminal, there was the driver and one young guy passenger who was seated in the 1st row behind the driver. I was happy it was mostly empty and sat in the last row on the left. I was surprised no one else got on as we left the airport. Time for a nap. I woke up some time later, and everything looked the same; the driver was driving, and the other guy could have been awake or sleeping. The only difference was that I was hard. I’m wearing a gray tshirt and blue athletic Nike shorts, and I’m looking down at my tented shorts. I can’t help but grab my tented dick at the end, squeeze, and push down. Like a natural reaction. My fingers are rubbing the bottom of my shaft from outside my shorts, moving up and down, up and down. These shorts are mid thigh, so I release my dick and just start massaging my right thigh…on top, then outside, top again, then inside. I stick my thumb up my shorts, push under my jockstrap, and graze my balls. I sigh. Being in the back, no one can see anything, and we’re on a 2 lane highway with not a lot of cars, and I’m higher anyway than the sedans. I keep squeezing my inner thigh and rubbing my thumb on my balls. After a couple minutes, I grab my dick again from the outside and push down and release, multiple times. I realize I can’t stop and my dick won’t go down. I lift my shirt a little and push my hand under my shorts but over my jockstrap. I grab my dick and squeeze, feeling the fabric against my dick. I release and finally pull my hand out but now go under my jockstrap. I curl my fingers at the base of my shaft and as I move toward the head, I feel it’s wet with precum. I had to tell myself to exhale as my index finger went over the head, smearing my precum while simultaneously giving one stroke up. I was content stroking my dick like this for a minute when all of a sudden I wanted to see my dick and see me stroking it. So with my left hand which was doing nothing at this point, I pulled on both waistbands over my right hand and held it underneath my balls. It felt great for my dick to be exposed to the air. I’m watching myself slowly pulling on my dick for a little bit when all of a sudden I see out the window an ambulance right next to the shuttle. I immediately release my dick and cover myself. I look and it’s just driving normal and it’s two guys. I can clearly see them and the passenger can see me because he is looking at me directly and starts to motion his hand like jacking off in the air. Oh shit! I was so absorbed in my jacking off I did not see them. I was instantly panicking and looked away from the window. But I can see it’s still there and when I look again, he is doing the JO motion but then a thumbs up. Oh. Oh! The ambulance was the right height to see inside and he was looking at me. He looked cute with his dark hair and sunglasses. He motioned again. And thinking he wanted me to continue, I pulled my dick out and he gave me a thumbs up. I kept on stroking, watching him watching me. This was just too hot, and after taking a glance in my shuttle that everything was still the same, I looked back at him. My left hand pushes my shorts down and I lift my shirt about half way, and as I’m staring into those sunglasses I start to cum on my stomach. After a few shots, I feel my cum oozing out onto my dick head and fingers. I see him smile and he gives a thumbs up and then they drive past the shuttle. The part with the ambulance was not even a minute; I was so horned up. I finally clean myself up and settle in for the rest of the ride.

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was in college, I went to go visit a friend during spring break. I needed to take a shuttle van from the airport to his house. It was a couple hours out of the city. The shuttle had 5 rows and 3 large rectangular windows on each side for the passengers. When I got picked up at my terminal, there was the driver and one young guy passenger who was seated in the 1st row behind the driver. I was happy it was mostly empty and sat in the last row on the left. I was surprised no one else got on as we left the airport. Time for a nap. I woke up some time later, and everything looked the same; the driver was driving, and the other guy could have been awake or sleeping. The only difference was that I was hard. I’m wearing a gray tshirt and blue athletic Nike shorts, and I’m looking down at my tented shorts. I can’t help but grab my tented dick at the end, squeeze, and push down. Like a natural reaction. My fingers are rubbing the bottom of my shaft from outside my shorts, moving up and down, up and down. These shorts are mid thigh, so I release my dick and just start massaging my right thigh…on top, then outside, top again, then inside. I stick my thumb up my shorts, push under my jockstrap, and graze my balls. I sigh. Being in the back, no one can see anything, and we’re on a 2 lane highway with not a lot of cars, and I’m higher anyway than the sedans. I keep squeezing my inner thigh and rubbing my thumb on my balls. After a couple minutes, I grab my dick again from the outside and push down and release, multiple times. I realize I can’t stop and my dick won’t go down. I lift my shirt a little and push my hand under my shorts but over my jockstrap. I grab my dick and squeeze, feeling the fabric against my dick. I release and finally pull my hand out but now go under my jockstrap. I curl my fingers at the base of my shaft and as I move toward the head, I feel it’s wet with precum. I had to tell myself to exhale as my index finger went over the head, smearing my precum while simultaneously giving one stroke up. I was content stroking my dick like this for a minute when all of a sudden I wanted to see my dick and see me stroking it. So with my left hand which was doing nothing at this point, I pulled on both waistbands over my right hand and held it underneath my balls. It felt great for my dick to be exposed to the air. I’m watching myself slowly pulling on my dick for a little bit when all of a sudden I see out the window an ambulance right next to the shuttle. I immediately release my dick and cover myself. I look and it’s just driving normal and it’s two guys. I can clearly see them and the passenger can see me because he is looking at me directly and starts to motion his hand like jacking off in the air. Oh shit! I was so absorbed in my jacking off I did not see them. I was instantly panicking and looked away from the window. But I can see it’s still there and when I look again, he is doing the JO motion but then a thumbs up. Oh. Oh! The ambulance was the right height to see inside and he was looking at me. He looked cute with his dark hair and sunglasses. He motioned again. And thinking he wanted me to continue, I pulled my dick out and he gave me a thumbs up. I kept on stroking, watching him watching me. This was just too hot, and after taking a glance in my shuttle that everything was still the same, I looked back at him. My left hand pushes my shorts down and I lift my shirt about half way, and as I’m staring into those sunglasses I start to cum on my stomach. After a few shots, I feel my cum oozing out onto my dick head and fingers. I see him smile and he gives a thumbs up and then they drive past the shuttle. The part with the ambulance was not even a minute; I was so horned up. I finally clean myself up and settle in for the rest of the ride.
Fucking WOW! I LOVE your story. Reminds me of the first time a trucker caught me jacking in my car. I first thought it would be cool to jack in my car driving along on a 4-lane highway. I usually drive a little fast and always have, so when I was a young guy jacking for a public thrill, a truck come up on my right, 2 lanes over so I can see clearly that he's watching me! But I dodn't notice him right away so I had no idea of how long he'd been watching. He, too, gave a thunmbs up sign when he saw that I saw him looking. I began jacking faster being really turned on that this youngish bearded good-looking guy with sunglasses was watching, and shot for him, who gave a Big grin and a faster jacking-like thumbs up motion. One of my first big public-jack rushes!

You really gave a great impression of how the whole thing wemt down for you--made me feel like I was right there with you!

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Fucking WOW! I LOVE your story. Reminds me of the first time a trucker caught me jacking in my car. I first thought it would be cool to jack in my car driving along on a 4-lane highway. I usually drive a little fast and always have, so when I was a young guy jacking for a public thrill, a truck come up on my right, 2 lanes over so I can see clearly that he's watching me! But I dodn't notice him right away so I had no idea of how long he'd been watching. He, too, gave a thunmbs up sign when he saw that I saw him looking. I began jacking faster being really turned on that this youngish bearded good-looking guy with sunglasses was watching, and shot for him, who gave a Big grin and a faster jacking-like thumbs up motion. One of my first big public-jack rushes!

You really gave a great impression of how the whole thing wemt down for you--made me feel like I was right there with you!
I had a very similar experience in the 80's. Jacking away with my sun roof open and more than a few truckers gave me a thumbs up.
HOWEVER, one time I did it and the truck swerved suddenly, I think as a warning. I was amazed that someone would do that, given that it could have been fatal. That stopped me, but I understand the thrill of the scene.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I thought you were gonna say the guy in the front came to the back seat when you were snoozing and things developed from there! Oh well... still a hot situation, especially the jockstrap.

Reactions: quicksilver1

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I
I had a very similar experience in the 80's. Jacking away with my sun roof open and more than a few truckers gave me a thumbs up.
HOWEVER, one time I did it and the truck swerved suddenly, I think as a warning. I was amazed that someone would do that, given that it could have been fatal. That stopped me, but I understand the thrill of the scene.
had a guy 'almost' run me off the road after he got on my left side, but, although it pissed me off and scared me some, it wasn't enough to stop me--love it too much!

aieaguy50

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Posted this in November 2021 under Homoerotic Behavior:

Was out and about this morning, with just a cut-off shirt and rugby stubby shorts. While driving back home, my cock slipped out of the the leg hole, and I unconscientiously began to to tug at at, enjoying the liberating feeling. At the stop light, I realized that this construction van had pulled along the right side too, and saw this young scruffy dude staring at me (or more probably my cock). I continued to play with myself, knowing I had an audience, and was sporting a full hard on by the time the light turned green. Both of us had pull the windows down to get better viewing, and he continued to align his van with me as we traveled to the next light. Luck for him it had just turned red, so he got to stick his head out and lick his lips while waiting. Just as the light turned green, I erupted on my steering wheel and dash, and both of us had a delayed start off from the light. He honked as he passed me and took off ahead. I had to contend with the mess till I got home and wiped the vehicle off with my shirt. What a great way to start off the day!