1. Curiousguy01

Curiousguy01 New Member

Albums:
    I'm in a fairly odd situation atm. I hear all of you talking about how you have difficulty hiding your bulge.... now i've never really thought about mine. Then again I just wear boxers and loose fit jeans (nothing baggy). It could be the way i carry myself or pure ignorance but now I'm a bit worried I've been showing my junk around without meaning too. I dont think I really have but who's to know, I dont pay attention and dont want to look like a moron. Its 5.5+ when not hard. Idk how much people here overstate so I'm chalking it up to them exaggerating. I'd appreciate if anyone enlightened me to their situation with similar clothes.

2. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    5,5 ? that's not... oh.... when not hard <sigh> ok then, that is big, but I'd say not to worry too much about it. I am embarrassed to show my cock, even if it's not big, but on the other hand, I'd never let it determine what i wear.

I wear what I like, comfortable stuff. I it shows... it shows... sure there are moments when you'd like to hide it, but moments you'd like to show it as well! :biggrin1:

3. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    As a member of the human race, you have a penis. Females have breast.

Sure you should keep it covered in public, but we all know you have a penis. Some more than others.

Part of life.

4. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Curiousguy: I wouldn't worry about it. Wear what is comfortable for you.

5. D_Beau Nerr

D_Beau Nerr New Member

Dude, you don't need to hide your bulge. Wear what's comfortable for you. Women wth largfe tits aren't embarrassed with their large tits. :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted