Urethral Play / Sounding

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I tried it with a thermometer sterilized and lubed with wet lube. Just slipped it in slowly. It kinda hurt actually and afterwards stung like a bitch when I took a piss.

pitloverfl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It can be very fun, but if you're interested in trying it start out small and work up very slowly. Also, please make sure both your dick and the objects you are using are very very clean. Avoid using thinks that have rough or absorbent surfaces. Preferably you should use a surgical stainless dilator set.

Reactions: LowerCapeCod

happywand

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Jonesboy99

Experimental Member
Media
I used to do that a lot, starting about 14 years old, Had a friend who liked to play too. We had some wierd times! I used a glass swizzle stick about a 10" long, could get it all the way in. My buddy would stop about halfway. We were stupid to use something fragile like that, but it"s what we had. Later tried bead chain about 1/4" diameter, got about 2 feet of it in. What a rush when that pulled out!

I bought mine at Amazon. Just used it again but I tried to jckoff but must have broke a vein as I was squirting blood for a minute, Now I'll have to wait couple of months to do it again. I love the stepped sound that goes to 1/2" I love the feel of getting my pee hole stretched so the wait will make it tight again, I can just get off without J/O and enjoy the feelig of cumming around the sound

littlewiddler

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have to agree with the other posters here. Sounding is a really pleasurable experience and I love using my stainless steel rods in my small dick. Few people have actually seen it being performed and think it's gross, but the devotees know how good it is. I will post some pics in my album soon.
I cam as well. Contact details in my profile. Drew.

Reactions: LowerCapeCod

bigishbrummie

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I've tried it twice an would like to do it more as it feels weird n new but something I would like to explore . I managed to get 12" rod near enough all the way in my with just letting gra\vity I was surprised as hell like where the hell is this going must of been 10" of the rod in me , the surprise eon the others guys face was priceless with a grin , as I was quit bigger then him as he is average :p . but yeah something I would like to get into

bigishbrummie

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Reactions: diver6

tandilou

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Guys

Any of you do this? What does it feel like? I imagine it to be very sensitive and somewhat painful - is that the attraction? Or does it feel fantastic?

I'm keen to try it but not keen on pain.
just start small 6 mm or 8 mm not to much pain i would say discomfort give it a few minutes it will be fine

tandilou

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Guys

Any of you do this? What does it feel like? I imagine it to be very sensitive and somewhat painful - is that the attraction? Or does it feel fantastic?

I'm keen to try it but not keen on pain.
Star small 6 8 mm work your way up

beerbottlecock

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have been sounding about 7 years please please use surgical stainless steel sounding rods. Lots of water base lube and let gravity do work never push or force. Also it is a very very much necessity to pee after you sound to flush system. Have fun be safe

hugs and tugs