Urethral Play / Sounding

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by hungbiguyuk, May 23, 2007.

1. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

I tried it with a thermometer sterilized and lubed with wet lube. Just slipped it in slowly. It kinda hurt actually and afterwards stung like a bitch when I took a piss.

2. pitloverfl

pitloverfl New Member

Albums:
    It can be very fun, but if you're interested in trying it start out small and work up very slowly. Also, please make sure both your dick and the objects you are using are very very clean. Avoid using thinks that have rough or absorbent surfaces. Preferably you should use a surgical stainless dilator set.

3. happywand

happywand New Member

4. Jonesboy99

Jonesboy99 Member

I used to do that a lot, starting about 14 years old, Had a friend who liked to play too. We had some wierd times! I used a glass swizzle stick about a 10" long, could get it all the way in. My buddy would stop about halfway. We were stupid to use something fragile like that, but it"s what we had. Later tried bead chain about 1/4" diameter, got about 2 feet of it in. What a rush when that pulled out!

5. bloodydick

bloodydick New Member

I bought mine at Amazon. Just used it again but I tried to jckoff but must have broke a vein as I was squirting blood for a minute, Now I'll have to wait couple of months to do it again. I love the stepped sound that goes to 1/2" I love the feel of getting my pee hole stretched so the wait will make it tight again, I can just get off without J/O and enjoy the feelig of cumming around the sound

6. dale124

dale124 New Member

Hi All,

I've sounded off and on since college (20 yrs ago.) Check out my x-tube favorites (I'm "car5252" on x-tube). -Dale

7. littlewiddler

littlewiddler New Member

Albums:
    I have to agree with the other posters here. Sounding is a really pleasurable experience and I love using my stainless steel rods in my small dick. Few people have actually seen it being performed and think it's gross, but the devotees know how good it is. I will post some pics in my album soon.
    I cam as well. Contact details in my profile. Drew.

8. bigishbrummie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've tried it twice an would like to do it more as it feels weird n new but something I would like to explore . I managed to get 12" rod near enough all the way in my with just letting gra\vity I was surprised as hell like where the hell is this going must of been 10" of the rod in me , the surprise eon the others guys face was priceless with a grin , as I was quit bigger then him as he is average :p . but yeah something I would like to get into

9. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  10. bigishbrummie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I watched it very nice video , that looked quiet thick for me to use for sounding u really went to town too on it :)

Draft saved Draft deleted