Usain Bolt

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't stand him.. His comment about being the 'greatest olympian to ever live' was just dumb... He's won how many medals compared to other olympians? lolol... I'm surprised he didn't get his ass beat.

In his area he is the greatest olympian ever. You may not like his saying it, but it can't be denied.

wordpass

Sexy Member
Media
He is hot and has a perfect body. But he is not a classy guy. My coach told us to never brag or talk down another athlete. He does both. Classless kind of guy. Glad in just a few days we will never hear of him again.

LP88

Experimental Member
Media
I thought this guy was huge for the longest time from that picture of him with the black running suit on before I looked more closely, and you could tell it was fabric bunching. It's the only one where he looks big. In every other suit he's looked quite a bit more lacking than most of the others, to be honest. Doesn't help that he's physically big everywhere else, either.

qazplm#1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cp7ho7NWAAEILT-.jpg:large

Reactions: BDS

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've always thought he was sexy as hell......his body type is what gets my blood pumping. But after seeing many pics and seeing him run on TV I was repeatedly disappointed in the lack of any obvious signs that he was extra hung. Now his countryman, Asafa Powell, is another story.