V-cut abs

jermained

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ok i dont know if they have a name or not but i'm talking about those 2 lines that some really fit guys have at the side of their hips under their abs..
i think they look GREAT

Do u have them ? And if yes do you know how can u make them appear?

U can post pictures too :smile:

ps. i hope i'm not the only fan of them :tongue:

Reactions: Jeason_king

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to have them(thats me in my avatar) but unfortunately not any more. I got them when I used to do a lot of rock climbing. Used to do 12hours+ of indoor wall climbing and also used to take holidays around the UK coast line to free climb rock faces. Dont do that anymore since the gal I used to climb with gave it up. I can still sorta make a six pack and the V appear, but it's not their naturally.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I used to have them(thats me in my avatar) but unfortunately not any more. I got them when I used to do a lot of rock climbing. Used to do 12hours+ of indoor wall climbing and also used to take holidays around the UK coast line to free climb rock faces. Dont do that anymore since the gal I used to climb with gave it up. I can still sorta make a six pack and the V appear, but it's not their naturally.

Fantastic gallery!

Impaired

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
you can't really see from the pic on my profile, but think i have pretty decent abs.

I'm one of those horrible people who has never set foot in a gym in his life and still manages to have a half-decent body :)

dingdong

Cherished Member
Media
I have them, but they're natural :redface:

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/103153/cat/500/ppuser/6067

I don't do any exercise, I just eat well and am naturally slim. However, I don't have Fightclub abs though :frown1:

Anyone can get them by having a low body fat %, that's the secret. It also helps to have a defined lower ab region too, because if you just have low body fat, you'll just have a flat stomach, as opposed to the V-muscles.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, for my lower abs (as in my my avatar) lots of over all working out and weight training but lots of ab. work hanging upside down by my ankles and pulling up and touching elbow to opposite knee until failure.
of course, diet low in claories, fat and carbs but high in protein. lots of water and no sugar.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do you mean the obliques?

Yes.

nah the obliques are on your sides

as posted above.. these
http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/79242d1261235156-v-cut-abs-100_2977.jpg

Actually, you are partially correct. The obliques run down the side of the torso and eventually form the "V" that you describe.

Info.

Being lean is a big help. I am not as lean as I was in my 20s, but I still do have a decent "V." I am aiming to hit 210, so I have been eating and lifting to bulk up a bit and not necessarily to lean out.

Here are some exercises to strengthen them:
30_framer
30_framer
15_framer
15_framer

In addition to crunches, seated, bent-knee leg lifts (with weights), I also do an exercise where lay on a inclined sit-up board, hold a 10# medicine ball, and rotate my torso 180 degrees from one side to another (that equals one rep) for 3 sets of 15 reps. It's killer.