Vaginal orgasm

Warm, moist, intense. A vaginal orgasm is probably the ultimate, like the difference between a full course meal and tacos. The down (refractory) time after a vaginal workout for me is longer than a blowjob or handjob. Anything else is second best.

Vagina is addictive. People are truly confused about which crack they coined the name of the drug after.

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fun can be had with many different body parts, but a vagina is the only one literally built to take a penis. For me, orgasms inside a vagina just feel more complete. The stimulation is more all-encompassing, and the build-up prior to the finish is more steady than those occurring via a hand or mouth. For the longest time, it was the only way I’d ever finished.

Huaimek186

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wonderful !!! Warm , wet and intensely loving and intimate . I enjoy oral sex a lot as foreplay , especially in 69 , my wife does a good blow job using her tongue , but nothing beats the intimacy of cumming inside her vagina .

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's great! But, I can actually cum much harder and make it last much longer if I pull out and use my hand to shoot it on my wife. I just can't make myself move shortly after I start to cum because the glans gets too sensitive and I need more pressure on my cock to make it keep cumming. It is intimate and explosive and powerful and we cum together every time I finish in her, but it's just not as strong as when I pull out.

moparmike

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely my favorite. I have never had a BJ or HJ that made me cum. Difference between wanking, pulling out, and DEEP inside? I would take deep in her every time. More intense, plus, if I am deep enough, I can tickle the head just a bit against her (whatever I am against at that moment) and get a little more.

Reactions: Gj816

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I had sex for the very first time, I was NOT prepared for the intensity of the sensations from a vagina enveloping my erection. It happened with a virgin girl, so it wasn't the result of any special skill she had developed. We had done handjobs, and blowjobs, and dry humping before that, and I had been masturbating since I was about 7 or 8 years old, so I knew what my orgasm was like - but intercourse in her vagina was VERY superior.

. . . orgasms inside a vagina just feel more complete. The stimulation is more all-encompassing, and the build-up prior to the finish is more steady than those occurring via a hand or mouth. For the longest time, it was the only way I’d ever finished.
Yes, more "complete". More satisfying. More fulfilling. And more intimate, as @Huaimek186 mentioned in his post. As evidence to support this, consider what @6inchcock mentioned: after an orgasm inside a vagina, it's a longer time before you want to do it again (or, COULD do it even if you wanted it). I can usually produce a sharper, harder, orgasm in other ways - masturbation, or anal sex, for example - but even though they may be stronger in some physiological sense, they are not as satisfying in mental or emotional ways. (Of course, sometimes you are actually looking for that stronger physiological response.)

The intensity of an orgasm inside her vagina may indeed be related to the way her vagina envelopes your whole erection without concentrating the stimulation over a small area.

I would add that all of the above comments apply to a bare penis inside a naturally lubricated vagina. I have almost never used a condom, but they always degraded the stimulation and reduced the satisfaction of the orgasm.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nothing else comes close. no pun intended. I was fortunate that most gals I had back in the day were on the pill. no condoms needed. being hung, I have the right "tool" for getting the job done, it felt so good it became addictive. the more I got, the more I wanted.

Reactions: Gj816

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Warm, moist, intense. A vaginal orgasm is probably the ultimate, like the difference between a full course meal and tacos. The down (refractory) time after a vaginal workout for me is longer than a blowjob or handjob. Anything else is second best.

Vagina is addictive. People are truly confused about which crack they coined the name of the drug after.
all that

Reactions: ronin001

Strokingwood4u

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Physically it is better than a hand job as my whole cock is in a warm tight place.
Mentally it is better because I am using my tool to satisfy her as well. The wetter, more orgasms, she gets the more stimulated I become and my orgasm is more intense.

D

deleted300444

You know that victory feeling when you finally find a parking spot? That's the feeling...you are "parked" it's put away...and since the semen is being efficiently leaked into a vagina it just feels so accomplished or as a other put it above, complete. She gets to take something away. But seriously, pleasent and intemant..

Reactions: drambone2001

Quiet

Expert Member
Media
It is the most electrifying, satisfying sensation ever. And the challenge is to not stop despite the sensitivity, always seeking to maximize the intensity.

Reactions: pain4anangel

thick_

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me nothing compares to a vaginal orgasm, my cock completely surrounded in warmth and being squeezed feels so good and then the release! I thought this was going to be a thread about what a vaginal orgasm felt like to a guy. lol Also fantastic.

D

deleted931509

Yes, yes, yes! I love to come in a vagina, especially when not using condoms. It feels good, satisfying, a natural high that it's hard to compare with. The pussy is full of nerve endings and can feel every twitch and spurt of a man's cock. It's the best.

D

deleted931509

On the other hand (pardon the pun), when I masturbate that also feels good, but it is somehow incomplete. I always imagine coming in a pussy when I masturbate.

shaved and trimmed

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unbelievable feeling. My wife is a tiny person and she tells me I'm the longest/thickest she's had. It's a very tight fit. we always need extra lube for me to get in her. Not good for being spontaneous.
So tight, warm, wet. Feels amazing having my whole cock massaged by her vagina. If I'm touching her cervix it feels like electricity shooting the length of my cock, right into my balls. Almost unbearable feeling. So good!
As I get close my balls pull up tight, cock swells up even bigger/longer, gets extremely sensitive, unstoppable pressure builds until I throb deep inside her, pumping in several shots.
I"m a heavy cummer and I love watching my cum ooze out of her. And I love the feeling of dominating her tiny body, leaving my DNA deep inside her. Primal!!!!
Other ways are good and have their place but can't beat vagina!!!

Murphys

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Unbelievable feeling. My wife is a tiny person and she tells me I'm the longest/thickest she's had. It's a very tight fit. we always need extra lube for me to get in her. Not good for being spontaneous.
So tight, warm, wet. Feels amazing having my whole cock massaged by her vagina. If I'm touching her cervix it feels like electricity shooting the length of my cock, right into my balls. Almost unbearable feeling. So good!
As I get close my balls pull up tight, cock swells up even bigger/longer, gets extremely sensitive, unstoppable pressure builds until I throb deep inside her, pumping in several shots.
I"m a heavy cummer and I love watching my cum ooze out of her. And I love the feeling of dominating her tiny body, leaving my DNA deep inside her. Primal!!!!
Other ways are good and have their place but can't beat vagina!!!

Brilliant post. Exact same for me. Especially the parts about the vagina massaging the cock and what happens when you hit the cervix. It's bloody awesome.