Valentine's Day Plans?

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me it'll be a pretty typical Friday evening. I've bought a dozen of red roses and a bunch of rose petals, three bottles of red wine from the finest of grapes and a pretty expensive bottle of champagne.

Of course I plan on spreading the rose petals across the bedroom and bed, which isn't so creative I guess. I've also prepared a four course dinner. Not to tout my own horn, but I'm quite the cook. The first entrée will be a Créme Ninon, followed by a second entrée of Sole d'Albert and then I'll go surf n' fuckin' turf for the main dish. I haven't decided what to serve for dessert yet, but I imagine it has to be something light.

When the dinner has been devoured, I plan on being more than tipsy. Then I'll follow the rose petals to the bedroom, put on Bed of Roses by Bon Jovi and pop a sleazy low budget skin flick into the VHS. Then I'll get naked, curl up into a fetal position on the romantically glorified bed and masturbate while crying.

A pretty typical Friday evening.

Last edited:

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me it'll be a pretty typical Friday evening. I've bought a dozen of red roses and a bunch of rose petals, three bottles of red wine from the finest of grapes and a pretty expensive bottle of champagne.

Of course I plan on spreading the rose petals across the bedroom and bed, which isn't so creative I guess. I've also prepared a four course dinner. Not to tout my own horn, but I'm quite the cook. The first entrée will be a Créme Ninon, followed by a second entrée of Sole d'Albert and then I'll go surf n' fuckin' turf for the main dish. I haven't decided what to serve for dessert yet, but I imagine it has to be something light.

When the dinner has been devoured, I plan on being more than tipsy. Then I'll follow the rose petals to the bedroom, put on Bed of Roses by Bon Jovi and pop a sleazy low budget skin flick into the VHS. Then I'll get naked, curl up into a fetal position on the romantically glorified bed and masturbate while crying.

A pretty typical Friday evening.

Lmao!! THAT'S freaking funny...... and just when I was beginning to question your character...( based on your criticism of Mariah . Lol )