Valentinseguin


Implant where? Thank you for posting this as there are some people on here who swear he has butt implants.

No way your ass would look this with butt implants in that position no matter how small or how deep under the muscle its been place. Doing this type of split will cause rupture of tissues around the implant and make it shift or rotate..
His ass is muscular and well shaped. Not huge but big enough to look huge in some angles or positions.
 
Honestly this dude has the best onlyfans I've ever subscribed to (and I've subscribed to a million). If there's only one page you could spend money on it should be his. Like you could cum to pretty much every photo and video he posts.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pinkwho
Muy lindo flaco, tiene un culito comedor de vergas y esa carita es para llenarsela de leche!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
 
EPmvXNkX0AEOp4c





His hole ♥♥♥
Do you see how deep that hole is? I believe it hides the mysteries of the universe, and will reveal on 999 licks...