Viagra Question

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Joined
Jan 4, 2016
Posts
8,281
Media
0
Likes
19,123
Points
333
Location
United States
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Gender
Male
I have been using Cialis for awhile now. Last night was the first time I took viagra. 100mg cut in half and it was an uneven cut so I took the cut side that was smaller. Seems to work better for me than Cialis. At least I think it does. Now I know Cialis can stay your system much longer than viagra.

Can viagra linger in your system also?

This morning I woke up with an erection like I was in my 20’s and I’m in my 60’s. And I might add a very young 60’s. Lol!

What has been your experience with viagra after you take the pill and the next morning or many hours after it’s was suppose to be out out your system?
 
Yup, it can last longer than it's "supposed" to. Some extra hardness the next morning. That's my experience, too.

Some folk's genetics cause a bit more response to PDE-5 inhibitors; I'm in that camp, according to my 23-and-me test. I tend to get some stuffyness and headaches so I avoid them, but when I do, I'll use some nasal spray.

Even 100mg in 1/4s is helpful (25mg) to me, or 50mg in 1/4s (12.5mg). Anyway, wouldn't worry too much. 100mg is the max dose, though; don't go over that.
 
I've taken both. The Viagra gives me a headache & stuffy sinuses. But even at a 25mg level it still works a day to a day and a half later. Cialis lasts much longer for me without any of the negative side effects but it does take a little more work to get an erection (for me at least).
 
the side effects of viagra was too much for me. bright blue vision, headache, stuffy nose, backache. I took 25 mg the first time, waited, took another 25 mg, waited, got impatient, took another 25 mg. this time it worked. lasted about 8 hrs. wife was annoyed when I was rock hard at 7 am. name brand got too $$, so I got some generic viagra, and it wasn't as strong. in fact, some of it did nothing. I stopped taking it. it wasn't worth the shit feeling the next day.

so I got my doc to write me a script for free cialis. she, yes my doc was a woman at the time, gave me free samples of viagra, and offers. told me me that her husband preferred cialis, so gave me a bunch free, once again, things got too $$, and I found some generic cialis. once again, some generics are not as strong as name brand. but it works for me. I take 2- 20 mg tabs twice a week, usually cutting them in half. doing a half every other day. it's more natural. I carry a nice "chub" most of the time. side effects are minimal, no blue vision, headache, a little stuffy nose, minor backache, and at my age that can be just from fucking. it also lasts 2-3 days, so I don' take as much.

I also sourced some generic avanifil, and found it was the best of both worlds. pop it and 30-40 minutes later, you are rock hard, busting at the seams. side effects for me was nil. it lasted 5-6 hours. I don't remember the dosage, I also took it while I was doing 10g of cialis every other day, more or less. I liked the combination.unfortunately, I lost that connection a few years ago.
 
I take cialis Mon-Wed-Fri 20mgs. Its milder but taking it on schedule keeps it in your system and with the half-life, it builds up.

When I've used viagra, its more of an immediate hit as opposed to cialis. Cialis kinda just lingers there in the background. Viagra can be annoying with the stuffy nose and headache/flushing but I countered that by spraying Sinex and taking 1 aspirin at the time I take the viagra
 
I also sourced some generic avanifil, and found it was the best of both worlds. pop it and 30-40 minutes later, you are rock hard, busting at the seams. side effects for me was nil. it lasted 5-6 hours. I don't remember the dosage, I also took it while I was doing 10g of cialis every other day, more or less. I liked the combination.unfortunately, I lost that connection a few years ago.

Avanafil Avanafil 50mg per ml x 30ml – Guru Peptides
 
Generally I use Cialis. Take 20mg before bed when I expect the wife wants to play in the am. It gives me two mornings to wait for her. It also gives me so strong nighttime erections. I use generic viagra when I want to have some good alone time with a strong erection. I will either take 40 or 60 mg and get some flushing but nothing major. It works pretty quickly and gives me a really strong erection but the effects don’t last as long as Cialis The Cialis gives me a bit of nasal stuffiness but so worth it. The quality of my erection is enough to penetrate but not like I am 18 anymore.
 
  • Like
Reactions: crusader123
I've had mixed results with them. The 100 MG viagra was overkill for me. Gave me the worst migraine I've ever had. Even the dimmest light hurt my eyes. I ended up sleeping it off with a blanket pulled over my head. Rock hard cock, but the migraine took away my desire to do anything with it. Cialis worked well on the low daily dose, but after about a week the back pain started and I could hardly walk. Gave me a nice thick cock when I wasn't fully hard, but the back pain got in the way. Now I use a very low dose of viagra. 10 or 20 mg I think. I get a nice hard cock, and a stuffy nose. No headache or back pain. I can live with that.

It usually lasts a full day, and sometimes into the next day.
 
For me it seems I'm immune to both now or doesn't last as long. Cialis side affects seem to last longer , slight blurry vision but don't get rock hard. Viagra same thing stuffy nose and doesn't last long either. First time I took them they were very potent. Cock felt thicker and like a rock but now not very potent so I stopped. Will try again to see if I get a more solid hard on. Anyone else noticed if they are immune to it?. Sucks getting older. BTW if wife gives me oral without meds no issues of staying hard. If I would fuck her without meds I'd would need a fluffer to keep going. That would be marvelous for me but not sure if wife would like that. Hmm if wife was into women that would certainly help. Just a thought, a dream.
 
I prefer cialis over viagra for number od reasons, most od them being related to peak plasma levels.
As for side effects, main thing is to hit the right dose for both. If your t kevel is low and wife too old, no dose will help lol.
Lose some weight, -100 pushups a day can make mirracles.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lapdog2001
I've taken all 3 before. Viagra, Levitra & Cialis. I didn't like either Viagra or Levitra as I had those bad side effects. Blurry vision, flushing and for me really bad backache. I mean how can you pump having sex when your back is aching? I've now been on low-dose daily Cialis. The lowest dose possible of 5mg and I cut that in half and take that 2.5 half every other day. That was working really well for awhile but I'm wondering if you can become resistant to it. Cause now its like I feel nothing. The only side effect I get is some slight back twitchiness. But I take some ibuprofen and that helps. But now I'm thinking of taking the 2.5mg daily or take the full 5mg every other day. I'm not sure. I feel like its not working as well. I can usually get hard fairly easily but after a while of self pleasure jacking off I feel like I start losing my erection. I never had a problem with erections before. I started the cialis because I was having prostate issues and cialis works like a charm. Better than taking that Flomax or whatever. But I'm wondering if I'm losing my natural ability to get and stay hard. Now I dont even have very hard nighttime erections which before Cialis I would have constantly. I also took Cialis to help with my premature ejaculation issues. I'm not sure it really helped. I just have to carefully monitor myself for like 15 minutes of jacking or oral so my body gets used to the feeling and then I last longer. So I'm unsure about all these drugs now or what dosage would be the best for me.
 
Cialis just gives me a bad headache, doesn’t seem to help me. Tried both 10 and 20mg.

Only took it as I was seeing this girl for the night and wanted to be on top performance haha

maybe I’ll try Viagra one day
 
I've taken all 3 before. Viagra, Levitra & Cialis. I didn't like either Viagra or Levitra as I had those bad side effects. Blurry vision, flushing and for me really bad backache. I mean how can you pump having sex when your back is aching? I've now been on low-dose daily Cialis. The lowest dose possible of 5mg and I cut that in half and take that 2.5 half every other day. That was working really well for awhile but I'm wondering if you can become resistant to it. Cause now its like I feel nothing. The only side effect I get is some slight back twitchiness. But I take some ibuprofen and that helps. But now I'm thinking of taking the 2.5mg daily or take the full 5mg every other day. I'm not sure. I feel like its not working as well. I can usually get hard fairly easily but after a while of self pleasure jacking off I feel like I start losing my erection. I never had a problem with erections before. I started the cialis because I was having prostate issues and cialis works like a charm. Better than taking that Flomax or whatever. But I'm wondering if I'm losing my natural ability to get and stay hard. Now I dont even have very hard nighttime erections which before Cialis I would have constantly. I also took Cialis to help with my premature ejaculation issues. I'm not sure it really helped. I just have to carefully monitor myself for like 15 minutes of jacking or oral so my body gets used to the feeling and then I last longer. So I'm unsure about all these drugs now or what dosage would be the best for me.
I have read that aging how more to do with how well the meds work as opposed to our body getting used to them. I also have different responses to the 20mg. I will usually take before bed and find I have nighttime and morning erections and then confident to perform with wife. Last week took it as always and no response. Even tried stroking it a bit and nothing. Glad the wife wasn’t interested. Next dose worked great though.
 
I like Viagra for the extra boost to my dick. About 25-30% of a 100mg. I get a little flush the first hour but no headaches.
Keeps me hard for hours if I want and the next morning still works. I have no problems getting a hardon but I like to use it for recreational sex.
 
I like Viagra for the extra boost to my dick. About 25-30% of a 100mg. I get a little flush the first hour but no headaches.
Keeps me hard for hours if I want and the next morning still works. I have no problems getting a hardon but I like to use it for recreational sex.
What do you mean recreational sex?
 
I don't like Cialis gives me kind of bad hang over and Viagra first few times was awesome but now seems like I'm immune to it now. Cialis last too long and makes me kinda dizzy and uncomfortable for a few days.
 
.

so I got my doc to write me a script for free cialis. she, yes my doc was a woman at the time, gave me free samples of viagra, and offers. told me me that her husband preferred cialis...

If I found out that my doctor wife was telling patients my personal health data I'd be mighty pissed.