Photos & Videos Vibeswithheavy

Mrherald97

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello everyone. The best thing of this forum actually is to get review from who makes quality content and who don't. I just subscribed to his onlyfans. DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO HIS PAGE. Don't do it. You're wasting your money. Here's my review.
He doesn't even have a 30sec video. Everything is below such lenght. Nothing of those are explicit content. Neither his photos. There's just one close-up pic and you can't even tell how big/the shape of his dick is. The welcome message he sent through DM is a 6 min PPV. It's $18usd. Totally dissapointed. If you want to check an onlyfans/JFF content creator with a similar price, I recommend:
@SimonJamesIII
@torrucohot
These are their twitter handles. They have so much and better content.

Alexis5H

Mythical Member
Media
Hello everyone. The best thing of this forum actually is to get review from who makes quality content and who don't. I just subscribed to his onlyfans. DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO HIS PAGE. Don't do it. You're wasting your money. Here's my review.
He doesn't even have a 30sec video. Everything is below such lenght. Nothing of those are explicit content. Neither his photos. There's just one close-up pic and you can't even tell how big/the shape of his dick is. The welcome message he sent through DM is a 6 min PPV. It's $18usd. Totally dissapointed. If you want to check an onlyfans/JFF content creator with a similar price, I recommend:
@SimonJamesIII
@torrucohot
I wish you posted your review sooner before I subscribed. It's complete trash! justh throw his entire OF account away ️

jornassty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@SimonJamesIII
@torrucohot
Thank you for this, I almost fall

Reactions: Mrherald97