Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Thanks for this! It's the first new video I've seen of him in a long while. He's so hot. I'm currently uploading an HD version of the video in the first post. I'll put the link here when I can (it's 700mb, so give me a few hours :p).

I'll be downloading the files you just posted to upload them to a better site than rapidshare (seriously guys/gals, there's tons of better sites out there then rapidshare for uploading, just use google to find them. Better upload limit, better wait times and etc.).

sigsmund

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Really? On megaupload? Maybe your detection rate is too high and you got a false positive. I would be very surprised. If anyone else could confirm. I use ANTIVIR and never had anything with megaupload. But then again I also have the NoScript add-on for mozilla, I haven't had any warnings of any kind in the last century with it :/

Last edited:

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

sigsmund

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
No problem ;) When it comes to Vick, I can only hope that more people have access to his vids. I do not usually watch heterosexual videos, but man is he too hot to pass over (in my opinion). I think even the company that makes his movies understood that, as they seem to focus on him a lot more, where as the earlier videos the cameraman would only be over the girls (which is understandable ;)).

I have a few more vids of him that I'll upload, they're older and where done last summer. I'll upload them over the next few weeks (can't upload too much at a time or I could easily bust my download/upload limit with my provider, and that cost extra).

iceman888888

Experimental Member
Media
I think even the company that makes his movies understood that, as they seem to focus on him a lot more, where as the earlier videos the cameraman would only be over the girls (which is understandable ;)).
Wonder why the company doesn't put out more of his stuff. I think there are only like 14-15 different vids of him out there.