100% Gay, 0% Straight

northchas

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
x.com

Guy cums in 60 seconds
The seated gloryhole guy is so frustrating. Everytime I ask where he posts his vids, he just likes the comment without replying. The OF link he has in the profile has like 3 posts on it and that's all. Anyone know where he posts his videos?

Dek3479

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The seated gloryhole guy is so frustrating. Everytime I ask where he posts his vids, he just likes the comment without replying. The OF link he has in the profile has like 3 posts on it and that's all. Anyone know where he posts his videos?

I don't think he's posted full videos anywhere yet. Any time he's actually responded to someone asking about putting the full vids up on OF or some other site, he's just said "soon". And then in one of the more recent comments to one of his posts on May 6 about it, he responded, "No time". So, a constant waiting game. Hard to know what he plans to do about his full videos, if anything.

Reactions: williamp27

bheido

Mythical Member
Media
I don't think he's posted full videos anywhere yet. Any time he's actually responded to someone asking about putting the full vids up on OF or some other site, he's just said "soon". And then in one of the more recent comments to one of his posts on May 6 about it, he responded, "No time". So, a constant waiting game. Hard to know what he plans to do about his full videos, if anything.
He can't post on the onlyfans because you need to tag who you're collabing with.

beebie10000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1:33 “fuck fuck FUCK fuck oh fuck…”
Damian pulled out and watched his overstimulated cock leak a half load onto Jack’s balls.
Now the trigger happy top have give up his bum hole and ride Jack’s cock to keep him happy.

View attachment 132460141
this is true premature