Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wtf?? Dude came like 9 times, how the hell?? Is that a record or something??

The bottom is in another vid and he does the same thing. It's what I would equate to female squirting: notice that the stuff coming out is pretty much clear and he holds his breath right before squirting. It must be a very satisfying feeling being able to do that.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
[QUOTE="Love getting jerked off when getting fucked.[/QUOTE]

Great video. It's hard to describe, but there is an emotional and mental part to being a bottom. I think you can see that in many of the clips of this video. Obviously, you can see how good it feels to jerk off while being fucked---the physical pleasure is easy to see...and it is so very intense and feels wonderful. But what you may not see is the mental and emotional feelings (and pleasure) that the bottoms are experiencing....just knowing, accepting, and feeling another man inside of you.....letting go all the fear, uncertainty, fear and maybe even shame that many perceive or even feel--all the negative feelings and attitudes many still project towards gays is often hard to escape.......

But you can see in these clips...the bottoms have let go of all that negativity and fear...they are just lying on their backs and letting go, completely relaxed, spreading their legs and ass cheeks, thrusting and pushing back against the hard cock deep inside their own ass...unashamed and uncaring what anyone else may think.....and just enjoying making love with another man....feeling this intense intimacy and physical pleasure that makes their own dick rock hard....and gives them a spine-tingling and mind-blowing orgasm.....that's what I see in this video......love that feeling......

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
[QUOTE="Love getting jerked off when getting fucked.

Great video. It's hard to describe, but there is an emotional and mental part to being a bottom. I think you can see that in many of the clips of this video. Obviously, you can see how good it feels to jerk off while being fucked---the physical pleasure is easy to see...and it is so very intense and feels wonderful. But what you may not see is the mental and emotional feelings (and pleasure) that the bottoms are experiencing....just knowing, accepting, and feeling another man inside of you.....letting go all the fear, uncertainty, fear and maybe even shame that many perceive or even feel--all the negative feelings and attitudes many still project towards gays is often hard to escape.......

But you can see in these clips...the bottoms have let go of all that negativity and fear...they are just lying on their backs and letting go, completely relaxed, spreading their legs and ass cheeks, thrusting and pushing back against the hard cock deep inside their own ass...unashamed and uncaring what anyone else may think.....and just enjoying making love with another man....feeling this intense intimacy and physical pleasure that makes their own dick rock hard....and gives them a spine-tingling and mind-blowing orgasm.....that's what I see in this video......love that feeling......[/QUOTE]
Well-said. :)

Sactotall

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Totally Agree with Mister2101. You have to be totally in the moment and freely accepting the fact that you are a bottom and loving the feeling of fullness and the thrusting. For me the friction on my stretched skin as the top thrusts in and out almost gives me an orgasm but its the certain entry angles where his cock is rubbing against my prostate that causes the dripping and almost constant flow of cum out of me. I look down and see puddles forming during these perfect moments. I have to admit it happens much more often when the top is hung thicker than normal. Just no space left and the prostate rubbing is guaranteed.

Reactions: Mister2101

Papadel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hi all. I'm a married bi curious male. I saw a video where a guy was sucking a guy as he fucked him. I never had a gay thought, occasionally admiring a well toned body but nothing sexual, until I saw that video...

collegedudeTX_21

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
These aren't fuck videos, it's a guy riding a dildo...but it's the real deal. Especially in the first one...his dick gets hard as a rock with each thrust onto that toy, jamming his prostate until he shoots spectacularly, hands free. My favorite part is his gasping for breath as he cums, as if he can't believe how good it just felt.

http://handsfreepleasure.tumblr.com...ndsome-cock-handsfree-cumshot-prostate-orgasm
http://handsfreepleasure.tumblr.com...-until-you-cum-prostate-orgasm-arent-anything