View Up Shorts

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here are some of my own up-shorts pics. I let it pop into view when I am in the mood in summer. Winter is not my favorite time of year. View 4 is useful when looking at things on teh bottom shelf in a shop. Views 5 & 6 are for concerts and airshows. View 8 is for those who look below the table in a restaurant.

These are all with shorts that come to within 2" of my knees when standing. They pull way up when sitting.

Attachments

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Giovani, I don't know what brand they are. The logo is a bix X with a smaller B in the middle of it. I bought them at Dick's Sporting Goods in the swimwear dept. They are swim shorts that look like casual shorts, including useful size pockets at sides and back. I removed the linings. They come to 2" above the knee when standing but have wide legs, so they can be very useful for displaying what is normally hidden. The fabric is quite thin Dacron, so it lets lots of light through to light up the inside. No point opening up a view if it is dark as a cave in there. I am always commando nomatter what I wear.

B_Giovani

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Giovani, I don't know what brand they are. The logo is a bix X with a smaller B in the middle of it. I bought them at Dick's Sporting Goods in the swimwear dept. They are swim shorts that look like casual shorts, including useful size pockets at sides and back. I removed the linings. They come to 2" above the knee when standing but have wide legs, so they can be very useful for displaying what is normally hidden. The fabric is quite thin Dacron, so it lets lots of light through to light up the inside. No point opening up a view if it is dark as a cave in there. I am always commando nomatter what I wear.

thank you body ;)

RedScrotum

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Always a good view when you're part of the Labor Day Parade. Everybody dresses in shorts and t-shirts and sits on the curb and as you go by, there are some good upshort shots and lots of cleavage to look at. it's hard not to stare sometimes.

RookySteve1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey guys!

You're welcome. Knowing that you like those views up shorts as I obviously do is a real turn on for me. I get a hard-on knowing you're getting hard too.

Steve

Reactions: TropPanda69

yngncute23

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys,

Like a lot of the guys who have posted so far, love finding out that I'm not alone in this.

I remember one time when I was in high school (17 years old) I had the biggest crush on this one guy. One time in class, I had the most amazing view straight up his shorts. He was wearing boxers and I had a clear view of his crotch. I've always been such a hairy guy between my legs, but he put me to shame! Had a great view of his dark pubes and VERY hairy balls. Jacked to that many times :)