Vinnie Russo

been a month or two not checking this thread and there were many full vids posted here

It's a complete series, but really, thanks a lot I can see many new (in context of I haven't seen full/part of it) Adam's scenes in from str8 loads 11 Adam!
 
I never saw a video collection of Vinnie Russo's sex shop video booth arcade videos when I first saw the Sneek Peek VHS and DVD recordings. Over the years I've stumbled across videos on various hub sites like this one but they were never explicitly labeled as Vinnie Russo. In this one, Vinnie's face and distinctive cock are clearly visible. The young, sexy guy exchanging blowjobs with him is also visible but I can't place him as having been in one of the Sneek Peek videos. For a moment, I wondered if he might be Tony because of his nose in profile, but I don't think he is. Does anyone know anything about this series of videos and if the "arcade" videos were released as a compilation?
I suspect this is how Vinnie met all of our favorite guys who ended up in the Sneek Peek videos. The video booths were most likely visited by local guys who were hustling or on occasion just needed to get off.
SPVinnieAEcadeMutualBJ9m14s.mp4
 
I never saw a video collection of Vinnie Russo's sex shop video booth arcade videos when I first saw the Sneek Peek VHS and DVD recordings. Over the years I've stumbled across videos on various hub sites like this one but they were never explicitly labeled as Vinnie Russo. In this one, Vinnie's face and distinctive cock are clearly visible. The young, sexy guy exchanging blowjobs with him is also visible but I can't place him as having been in one of the Sneek Peek videos. For a moment, I wondered if he might be Tony because of his nose in profile, but I don't think he is. Does anyone know anything about this series of videos and if the "arcade" videos were released as a compilation?
I suspect this is how Vinnie met all of our favorite guys who ended up in the Sneek Peek videos. The video booths were most likely visited by local guys who were hustling or on occasion just needed to get off.
View attachment 116286381

I do know that Vinnie met Paulie and Cory at a car show.
 
Me too! I wish I could find his social media. Dude had an amazing ass. Especially when he started to put weight on.
I saw a guy who looked like him about five years ago. I was visiting a friend in prison, and while waiting for him to come into the visiting area, this prisoner who was waiting for his visit was across from me. I must have stared at him a bit, and he smiled at me.

When my friend came in for our visit, I asked him about that guy, who had left. He said he was a gay dude on his tier. I don’t know if it was him, but he did look like an older version of a guy who I’ve watched a bunch of time.