Vintage store for underwear

nudleer

Experimental Member
Media
I found this online store selling "vintage" used underwear. I'm not really sure if its a vintage store for vintage-buyers or a shop for people that want to buy worn underwear because it is worn. Check it out here: vintageundies.shop

Also, some of the text on the website is really funny:
It’s not just underwear. It’s history.
Why should you buy vintage underwear? Besides the fact that it's
comfortable—and literally was made to fit the butts of some of history's most notable dudes—you'll be recycling!

Vintage undies are made from sustainable materials that will keep your junk looking good while giving Mother Earth a breather.

starfire99

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I found this online store selling "vintage" used underwear. I'm not really sure if its a vintage store for vintage-buyers or a shop for people that want to buy worn underwear because it is worn. Check it out here: vintageundies.shop

Also, some of the text on the website is really funny:
Interesting, thanks for sharing, @nudleer !
Looking at what's on offer, it looks like some of these could be sourced from developing countries. I wonder if the brands like Calvin Klein, Abercrombie, etc are real or maybe fakes? Either way, an interesting concept.

Also, there's an option to choose "used", but not sure what that entails. Maybe sourced from charity/thrift shops?