Virgin advice

JamesLib07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, erm thought I would post on here to get something off my chest. I'm a virgin, and a few blowjobs aside, dont really have that much sexual experience.
While I'm totally fine with that, it's starting to become a slight problem, as in, without trying to sound tooooo arrogant, I have no problem getting girls but am always too nervous to go any further, with them getting tired of the wait and things falling apart. Then a new girl, and it continues.
It's not so much physical insecurities, i'm perfectly happy with how I look and it's never been a problem, but more like.....basically, I don't want to be really shit, I know i've got to get the first one out of the way, I just don't want it to be a disaster.
Anyway, any advice would be cool.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Drink beer, stick it in. If you think you're gonna cum, start thinking about rosie o'donnel

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If they break up because they don't get laid...are they really worth your love?

I would just try to be open for everything and try to be less shy.
Try to see if the girl is sending you signals and if she is, react to them.
Don't overthink what you'll do. Everything will be ok. Also, don't worry to be 'a disaster'. Most people are nervous their first time and are a bit clumsy. Once you're at it...it'll go much better. Or the second time around.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What is it specifically you are worried about? Are you worried about cumming too quick? If you are, let her blow you until you cum. When you get hard again, get in between her legs. Just rub the head of your cock up and down her slit (condom on of course!). She will think you are teasing her, put your cock on the outside of her vagina and push in slightly. The slower you go, the easier it will be for you to not blow, and she'll like it too. Pretty soon you will be so hot and bothered you just want to fuck her hard. I say do that, but keep in mind you have a big cock so don't push in really deep all at once. Work it in, listen to her, and you will be fine.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, don't worry about being shut down, I can't count the number of times I tried to go down a girl's pants and she wouldn't let me. No biggie, at least she knows you're interested, usually means she's either on her period not a slut. If she's going to dinner with you and stuff, she's probably interested

JamesLib07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cheers for all the advice. Yea I guess cumming too quick is probably the main concern. Lucky8 funnily enough, for me, getting there is easiest part. It's just then I just kinda don't push for sex or even seem to be that interested then they slowly lose interest and then thats that.

mickswim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
be yourself, feel comfortable - if you ain't, now's not the time.

stop worrying - you'll get there when you get there -
make it fun and memorable...

everyone's got a first time.

JamesLib07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't sorry, Big Lebowski is far too amazing. Yea, as Lucky8 dickheadedly put it, I suppose i've just got to get the first one out the way. My mates just fuck girls and then forget all about them, I find that hard as well, I guess i'm more of a relationship person, then just screw and leave.

mickswim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yeah, u can - just young - give it time - jeez, everythin' have to happen yesterday?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To the OP,
Find someone who knows you're a virgin and is willing to bang you, but allows you to learn and teaches you as well. I've devirginized a guy, and his willingness and enthusiasm to learn, along with my love of giving pointers and taking the lead :smile:, removed most of the "what if" fear. Jut try and give it some time, after a few weeks you should be completely comfortable.

What is it specifically you are worried about? Are you worried about cumming too quick? If you are, let her blow you until you cum. When you get hard again, get in between her legs. Just rub the head of your cock up and down her slit (condom on of course!). She will think you are teasing her, put your cock on the outside of her vagina and push in slightly. The slower you go, the easier it will be for you to not blow, and she'll like it too. Pretty soon you will be so hot and bothered you just want to fuck her hard. I say do that, but keep in mind you have a big cock so don't push in really deep all at once. Work it in, listen to her, and you will be fine.
:32: You're my favorite.