Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
But I am and that's the way it is. Not by choice mind you just never seem to get an opportunity.

Again...I would have never thought you'd never seem to get an opportunity. A guy like you looks like would have the ladies or gents falling all over for an opportunity...

Wats the point in havin a penis if you too pussy to use it! U virgins annoy me, lost my virginity at the age of 15 and proud!
Well we can't all lose our virginity as a teen. More important things in life than screwing at a younger age.

Again...I would have never thought you'd never seem to get an opportunity. A guy like you looks like would have the ladies or gents falling all over for an opportunity...
They don't in my next of the woods anyway, kind of a downer.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I would have never thought you'd be a virgin....
bump- still virgin haha
I never would have either. Certainly not a vibe that you give off here, and like others have said, with your looks and personality, you should definitely have more opportunities thrown your way. Maybe people have wanted to and just got nervous?

I never would have either. Certainly not a vibe that you give off here, and like others have said, with your looks and personality, you should definitely have more opportunities thrown your way. Maybe people have wanted to and just got nervous?
I guess its the unintentional intimidation factor. I'm really a teddy bear with issues haha

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I guess its the unintentional intimidation factor. I'm really a teddy bear with issues haha
A teddy bear, eh? I can see that. I mean, looking through your gallery, it does look like you enjoy cuddling. Oh, wait... That's not cuddling. That's you kicking his ass. That could explain the intimidation factor. :wink:

As far as issues go, you're not alone. We all have them. :hug:

Man lots of people I never figured for virgins wither haha