vitamin supplements

monsterdick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Question for Big Al. Is good to take vitamen supplements while doing PE? If so any suggestions on some good supplements?

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not Big Al, but I'll go ahead and answer. Yes, IMO it's good to take vitamin supplements. Will they directly help your gains? Doubtful.

But for penile/sexual reasons, here are some great supplements to consider:

Zinc: A must have for any man. When you work out or blow a load, you deplete your body's zinc reserves. Low zinc reserves = low testosterone. Take your zinc and keep your test levels where they should be.

Soy Lecithin Granules: Not only great for memory and concentration thanks to the high choline content, but ejaculate is mainly made from lecithin (and zinc), so supplement with a tablespoon or two a day, and you'll be shooting Peter North loads in no time. Not to mention, when I take lecithin my orgasms are twice as intense. Granules only. They are cheaper and you'd have to take 10 - 12 capsules to equal one tablespoon of granules.

Spirulina - a green algae 'superfood'. Probably the most nutrient dense food on the planet. One teaspoon of spirulina is the equivalent of 3 servings of dark leafy vegetables. Great for big loads too, and best for stamina. Taking spirulina I can go on and on and on and on.... (I take two teaspoons of spirulina and 1 teaspoon of chlorella algae daily and have never felt better in my life)

Maca - like ginseng but cheaper and better. When I take maca my energy and sex drive shoot through the friggin roof! Good for big loads too. Maca is also my pre-workout supplement. Works better than any bodybuidling specific ripoff supplement.

Vitamin C - Do I even need to explain this one? Studies have shown that high Vit C plasma levels increase libido.

Supps I've found that aren't worth a crap.

Tribulus - Did absolutely nothing for me except give me road rage and bad heartburn. No, I didn't get the fancy expensive Bulgarian tribulus, I tried the regular NOW brand. I don't get though why I'd spend extra money and effort getting Bulgarian Trib when I get better benefits from Maca anyway, and it's like 20 bucks a pound.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you follow a healthy, well-rounded diet then you probably don't need to consume any extra vitamins/minerals, but it's not a bad idea to take a good multi-vitamin/mineral supplement just in case.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Thing is, if he lives in the US, chances are he is not following a healthy well rounded diet because it is just about impossible unless you spend 70% of your income on food.

If you follow a healthy, well-rounded diet then you probably don't need to consume any extra vitamins/minerals, but it's not a bad idea to take a good multi-vitamin/mineral supplement just in case.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
B12 plus Folic Acid + B6 in a sublingual tablet. My wiener went from a 4x4 to a 10x7 in less than a month. It falls out of my bermuda shorts. A dowager from Krakatoa (East of Java) developed the vapors upon seeing the massive cockhead peeking out, She was sitting next to me in a jitney. She got out at the very next stop in front of the Eddie Bauer shop.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
The effectiveness with any herbal product is going to be hit and miss. Some men are responsive to herbals and others are not. The main problem with Trib (Tribulus) is that it has a really short life in the bloodstream. The reason that the bulgarian stuff that requires a bank loan to buy is more effective is that for reasons unknown it seems to have a longer life. The Maca, Goat Weed, Guarana and other things are hanging around because a percentage of men do benefit from them. Arginine and Zinc are good, but again, anyone with a tendency towards fever blisters needs to avoid it. Zinc needs to be cycled and will badly deplete trace element copper in your system. If you take Zinc you have to consider copper too. In any case it should be cycled. There are a percentage of men who have problems with metals. If you get a taste in your mouth that seems metallic, stop this stuff immediately becaue it indicates that you are not right for it.

All in all the only way to know if you will benefit is to try it and ascertain if it is beneficial to you. What works for one will not work for another

Good Luck,

B_Enough_for_Me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good thing I just finished an extensive writing on this subject!

Fact of the matter is this: no matter what you are taking it breaks down into it's component parts. Goat Weed (wtf?) is made up of specific amino acids and proteins. When you ingest it your blood doesn't get Goat Weed, it gets vitamin A, Iron, Folate, ect. Some say take a multi-vitamin, but even this isn't proven to help in any specific way.

These manufacturers that charge an exorbanent amount for supplements are simply lying to you. Everyone remember Coral Calcium? $30/bottle. Same exact ingredients as an $0.05 anacid. It was a ripoff; so is Goat Weed.

monsterdick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
B12 plus Folic Acid + B6 in a sublingual tablet. My wiener went from a 4x4 to a 10x7 in less than a month. It falls out of my bermuda shorts. A dowager from Krakatoa (East of Java) developed the vapors upon seeing the massive cockhead peeking out, She was sitting next to me in a jitney. She got out at the very next stop in front of the Eddie Bauer shop.

you must been joking dude unless you got the pix to prove it.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thing is, if he lives in the US, chances are he is not following a healthy well rounded diet because it is just about impossible unless you spend 70% of your income on food.

I definitely disagree on your estimate unless your income is exceedingly low. Good wholesome food (fruits, vegetables, unrefined starches, and lean meats) aren't cheap, but they won't drive you into bankruptcy :)

It's a lot cheaper to buy good food at the grocery store than it is to eat at most restaurants.

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I definitely disagree on your estimate unless your income is exceedingly low. Good wholesome food (fruits, vegetables, unrefined starches, and lean meats) aren't cheap, but they won't drive you into bankruptcy :)

It's a lot cheaper to buy good food at the grocery store than it is to eat at most restaurants.

It's also cheaper to eat fairly healthily if you prepare your food yourself than buying preprepared food that isn't so good for you. I don't see why it should be expensive. Plus food is cheaper in the USA I believe than in the UK (not being a member of the Expensive Eating Club aka European Union).

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
This post is for Javyn....

how much maca, zinc and vitamin c do you take exactly and how often?

Also, Ashwagandha wasn't mentioned by anyone. I take capsules of about 450 mg either once or twice a day. It helps relive anxiety(for some that may inhibit penis growth) and helps rejuvinate you if your tired. I sleep much deeper when I take it, and feel very refreshed and horny in the morning. I am not impressed with tribulus either.

Anyone know anything about DIM?

Cowabanga

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I gotta say something about granulated supplements. I have a congenital kidney from birth and learning how to take care of it. Real food is wise as some of the granulated supplement are like sandpaper to the kidneys. Long period of doing supplement could have harmful effect and also effect you immune system, as much of the work is perform by the kidney keeping your blood clean. Much of the supplement go straight thru your system with very little absorption.

That being said, for healthy male organs, vegetable fats(Guacamole) and nuts and hard lean cheese is good for the testosterone, and mushroom for your zinc needs. That being said more fruits and vegetable and less animal fats and moderation of all real food.