Vitor Jacare

Thanks! I also follow him on IG and I was wondering if someone already posted about him, and good thing there's a thread about him already! These Brazilian futebal players sure love to freeball and show off their cocks bouncing and swinging in those shorts! Im crazy about this guy as well but I can't find the official site of the photographer who takes these pics. The team's official site doesn't show galleries either so I wonder where Vitor obtains his pics from. We need to find more. Im sure the photographer got plenty more in his official gallery.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Schnappilt
Thanks! I also follow him on IG and I was wondering if someone already posted about him, and good thing there's a thread about him already! These Brazilian futebal players sure love to freeball and show off their cocks bouncing and swinging in those shorts! Im crazy about this guy as well but I can't find the official site of the photographer who takes these pics. The team's official site doesn't show galleries either so I wonder where Vitor obtains his pics from. We need to find more. Im sure the photographer got plenty more in his official gallery.
This photographer was tagged one of his recent ig pics!
 
  • Like
Reactions: pinnacle88