Vocal couplings

LordDivineFist

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't know what it is, but when people are fucking and talking dirty to each other it really gets me off....maybe it's that sense of communication who knows? Anyone willing and able to supply anything audible?

JockBttmNY

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thats so hot i love it i hate when they only say ohhhh when i get fucked i love sayin everything makes it more interesting

thriller

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It's great when they don't over do it. Then it's a little cringe worthy.

Steve_ODonnell

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love dirty talk during sex. In most gay videos the guys just remain silent and don't provide any verbal feedback. Have a feeling the guys are directed to remain silent since they don't usually flim an entire scene in one continous shot. A lot of scenes are probably pieced together since the director is providing direction throughout the filming of a scene. Watched a video once on how a sex scene is flimed and there is a lot of stopping and starting. If the actors are doing a lot of talking it would be hard to piece the verbal talk together so it would not be disjointed.

LordDivineFist

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Love dirty talk during sex. In most gay videos the guys just remain silent and don't provide any verbal feedback. Have a feeling the guys are directed to remain silent since they don't usually flim an entire scene in one continous shot. A lot of scenes are probably pieced together since the director is providing direction throughout the filming of a scene. Watched a video once on how a sex scene is flimed and there is a lot of stopping and starting. If the actors are doing a lot of talking it would be hard to piece the verbal talk together so it would not be disjointed.

Oh yeah, and don't get me wrong, there are some gay adult films out there that really do the whole silence thing well. I've seen some really steamy scenes where just the look on the actor's faces as they stare at each other with lust and passion is enough to drive me wild.

luckylyn

Mythical Member
Media
I agree - a vocal guy really gets me going:smile:. This clip is from the banana blog - here is the description:
Normally glory hole scenes don’t do much for me. However, I have to admit this one was pretty hot. I love a guy that’s verbal and this NYU student sure sounds like he’s in pure ecstasy.
Description from XT: “This young man has been here 3 times. He gets a little louder each time. Hot man. early 20′s, blond shaggy hair, tall natural build… beautiful sensitive cock. VERY appreciative.”

The Banana Blog | Noisy NYU Student Gets Edged