F ferfed Sexy Member Media: 0 Joined Mar 26, 2010 Posts 1,112 Media 0 Likes 42 Points 133 ferfed, Mar 28, 2010 #21 still fine
N Northland Sexy Member Media: 0 Joined Oct 22, 2007 Posts 5,923 Media 0 Likes 69 Points 123 Sexuality No Response Northland, Nov 16, 2010 #22 I haven't seen Wally recently, I trust he hasn't fallen in with a bad crowd and if he has that his perfectly shaped and sized cock is being satisfied while satisfying fully. Ta ta, Peace out.
I haven't seen Wally recently, I trust he hasn't fallen in with a bad crowd and if he has that his perfectly shaped and sized cock is being satisfied while satisfying fully. Ta ta, Peace out.
thee1 Legendary Member Media: 0 Joined Jul 2, 2009 Posts 2,573 Media 0 Likes 1,799 Points 333 Location East coast Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male thee1, Nov 16, 2010 #23 Oh. Fuck. No. I just keep seeing that crazy monk he played in Heaven Help Us, which was the opposite of sexy.
Oh. Fuck. No. I just keep seeing that crazy monk he played in Heaven Help Us, which was the opposite of sexy.
S Shawn152 Admired Member Media: 0 Joined Jun 27, 2010 Posts 326 Media 0 Likes 946 Points 348 Location Cleveland, OH. Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male Shawn152, Nov 16, 2010 #24 LMFAO !!! why would anyone want to see him naked ?