Washington, DC

retep2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was from DC and just moved to FL -- go back and forth every 2-3 weeks ... could host a friend if chemistry is right

unkutt1

Sexy Member
Media
Needing some help here guys. Where are the best hangouts in the DC area where the muscle bear daddies are at? I'm going to be there for a few weeks so I'm wanting to get a good idea of what places to check out.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Needing some help here guys. Where are the best hangouts in the DC area where the muscle bear daddies are at? I'm going to be there for a few weeks so I'm wanting to get a good idea of what places to check out.

It is going to ruin my reputation giving advice to gay men about what bars to go to...

but check out the Blade
Washington Blade: The Gay and Lesbian News Source of Record - DC Gay News, National Gay News, Entertainment and Opinion

and just read what I posted a few times before
http://www.lpsg.org/117074-visiting-washington-dc.html#post1923282

(can ignore inauguration advice)

Oh and have fun.:wink:

unkutt1

Sexy Member
Media
It is going to ruin my reputation giving advice to gay men about what bars to go to...

but check out the Blade
Washington Blade: The Gay and Lesbian News Source of Record - DC Gay News, National Gay News, Entertainment and Opinion

and just read what I posted a few times before
http://www.lpsg.org/117074-visiting-washington-dc.html#post1923282

(can ignore inauguration advice)

Oh and have fun.:wink:

Thanks for the advice Pitbull, I'm sure your reputation's not going to be ruined. :biggrin1:

pokie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi everyone, I'm a straight college student here for the summer...check out my pics and let's talk! :smile: