Watersports

Yes, I've always wanted a woman to hold her cunt open and give me a drenching. Women can piss with such force. Reminds me of the joke of the man and woman arguing who could piss the furthest. The man thought he'd be the winner until the woman said "Without using your hands" Lol!
 
It's funny, but with pissing I like to give to guys but receive from women. That being said, there are a few exceptions. I have pissed into a guys and girls ass, but never received (but I really want to). I've had a guy piss on my cock, but it didn't do anything for me. But if a girl pisses on my cock I get rock hard. I believe it's because my 1st time playing with piss was with a gf. If I am fucking a guy and he wants me to piss inside him, I can piss with an erection. The times I have pissed into a woman was in her ass and she loved it.
 
I’ve never done water sports with anyone. I have laid in the shower and pissed on myself and into my mouth.
As a bottom, being pissed on is a hot topic (pun intended). It never crossed my mind that a guy could piss in an ass, especially when he is hard. I can tell you I am going to piss in my enema bag and shove it into my ass while it’s still hot. Can’t wait.
But my question is, isn’t it kinda messy when the top pulls out? @jdoe86 you have done it and I’d love your feedback.
Cheers
I have a bottom who loves for me to piss up his ass. I've had him text me asking if I need to piss. He usually puts some towels under him as he gets on the bed doggy. If I piss in deep, he can usually hold it inside him with little leakage. But, I like to piss inside and then fuck him. Each outward stroke does bring out a little. The last time I pissed inside him, fucked him for about 10 minutes and pissed again (2nd piss wasn't a lot, but it was enough to fill him too much).
Another bottom I pissed into had great sphincter control and closed right up afterwards and nothing leaked out.
 
I have a bottom who loves for me to piss up his ass. I've had him text me asking if I need to piss. He usually puts some towels under him as he gets on the bed doggy. If I piss in deep, he can usually hold it inside him with little leakage. But, I like to piss inside and then fuck him. Each outward stroke does bring out a little. The last time I pissed inside him, fucked him for about 10 minutes and pissed again (2nd piss wasn't a lot, but it was enough to fill him too much).
Another bottom I pissed into had great sphincter control and closed right up afterwards and nothing leaked out.

thanks for sharing your experiences @jdoe86 when this pandemic is over I plan to visit N Cali again and I am definitely going to offer myself to get worked over by you. Cheers
 
  • Like
Reactions: jdoe86
thanks for sharing your experiences @jdoe86 when this pandemic is over I plan to visit N Cali again and I am definitely going to offer myself to get worked over by you. Cheers
I do need to piss right now... Wish I had someone to piss inside