webbed penises

D_Johnny Schlepp

1st Like
Media
When I was younger and having sex, I never noticed that my penis had more sac skin, which happened to go up a quarter of my shaft. It wasn't until a couple years later when my penis started to grow, when it became a minor issue. I started to use the regular Magnums to give me that slight extra room I needed. When I put on regular condoms, my girth would make the coondom roll up a tad. I also noticed that my sac skin may have had something to deal with the roll up too.

My questions are quite simple:
Based on my photos, is my penis considered webbed?
How common are webbed penises? & What causes them?

I notice uncut men don't have webs.

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was younger and having sex, I never noticed that my penis had more sac skin (...)
It wasn't until a couple years later when my penis started to grow (...)

not trying to be a hater, but at what age did you started having sex exactly? :smile:

to say something on-topic, i looked at your penis and i think your "web" is perfectly normal. it actually looks kind of sexy.

as pointed out, one of the reasons is circumcision, if the doctors remove too much skin

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is one of those things that I found out about after I joined LPSG. Brohammer, there are all kinds of guys who have posted about this, so don't worry...it can't be that rare. And no, I've never seen an uncut dude with webbing. Like the other guys said, it must be a circumcision thing.

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dr 90210 a year or so ago had episode where this man had
successful surgery to remove the extra skin that coused him
years of embarrasment. Vague mention that with removal
the extra scrotum skin, his penis appeared longer - I wondered
with less skin then greater penetration??... Understood from
the program, the extra scrotum skin is quite common but made
no mention circumcision or if this man was previously cut or uncut.

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I made a thread a while ago and there's a member who posted in it that proved it's not necessarily due to circumcision:

http://www.lpsg.org/255313-scrotum-starts-on-my-shaft-2.html#post3569332

It's not a problem for me when my scrotum tightens because then it pulls down and it's not really on my shaft, but until then I would like to rub my penis without going over that extra flap of skin.

Reactions: TurkeyWithaSunburn

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Penoscrotal webbing, or turkey neck or whatever you want to call it, is when the scrotum starts higher up than "normal" on the penis, instead of starting closer to the base.

For me, it can be uncomfortable, but that's completely subjective.

Attachments

D_Johnny Schlepp

1st Like
Media
The webbing is not a problem. I can still go deep, not balls deep, but even without webbing, I still wouldn't be able to go balls deep on most females. I just hate to see what it looks like when I am an old man....ewwww!

377h

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Always noticed it, never bothered me, and never knew there was a name for it until I submitted to Mrs. Candy's site.

I am circumcised, but I think that it is just something that you have or don't. Circumcision may exaggerate it, but I don't think that it causes it.

Mine also becomes pretty much non-existent when my balls pull up.

Attachments

Reactions: flyrye
D

deleted257218

Always noticed it, never bothered me, and never knew there was a name for it until I submitted to Mrs. Candy's site.

I am circumcised, but I think that it is just something that you have or don't. Circumcision may exaggerate it, but I don't think that it causes it.

Mine also becomes pretty much non-existent when my balls pull up.

I agree with this. Some cut guys have them, some don't. Circumcision can amplify it but it also depends on how much scroll skin you have to begin with