Weeiirrd!

B_WER25

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always thought I was uncircumsized. By looking at my penis, yeah, you can tell I'm not. I was raised by Catholic parents, so it's customary to be circumsized, but I found out yesterday through my cousin that when I was born, my parents had me cut. But something went wrong and it grew back! They had me cut two more times after that but my foreskin just kept growing back and they gave up and let me be. Is this something that happens frequently or what? I ALWAYS thought I was uncircumsized but I guess my parents neglected to inform me I was!:eek:

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My little cousin had the same thing happin to him. They cut him when he was 5 and it grew back so they cut it again by a different doctor and it never grew back again. I wonder if it has something to do with how they cut it?

S

SirConcis

If not enough skin is removed, the remaining skin covers head partially. If it does so during healing, then the scar forms a ring that becomes tighter and "wants" to go towards the narrower tip of glans, and in doing so stretches the skin. Eventually, it loosens up when the scar is fully healed and has regained elasticity.

However, if they didn't remove enough the first time, they would have removed the rest the second time. And if you were 5, you would remember it.

BTW circumcision has nothing to do with being catholic. It has to be with being american. catholics outside the USA are rarely circumcised.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Catholics are uncut? Did you ever read the New Testament, where Peter tells people "instead of circumcising your flesh, circumcise your heart"?
9 out of 10 Catholics in my neighborhood are uncut. The Pope or somebody high up in Rome issued a statement a few years back, telling Catholics not to cut, not that anybody paid any attention.