Weird grower here

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Kodak101, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Kodak101

Kodak101 Member

Well, to start off, I measured myself just now, and topped out at about 8", surprised myself cause I think I've done a little bit of growing at college, and it's looked really big lately. But what I've noticed is my flaccid size. It's the most fluctuating measurement ever. Seriously, sometimes it looks like if someone would have seen me naked, they would think I had a pencil dick. Other times, I have a nice full flaccid that makes me think I'm more of a shower. It feels great to know that I have the potential to grow that much, it's just funny to think about.

Anybody else have a penis like this?

Also, any good exercises to increase a little bit of girth? Is jelqing any good? Don't want a cock looking like a jelqed cock though :/

2. Adam70

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    what does a jelqed cock look like?

3. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Go to the PE section and you will have all your questions answered about girth.

But this does bring up an excellent point.
    I had an ex who said my penis is like a magic trick, because based on its flacid state, you would never guess it could get that big.

I was thinking about this today. It would be an interesting "contest". To see who has the greatest difference in flacid to erect ratio. Not the biggest penis, but the most shocking in size differance.

And what does a jelqed cock like?

4. crossy

Gold Member

Mahatma Goldstein, the ornithologist, from White Plains jelqed for over 3 years and showed 8.25" FLACCID. At the sight of the white billed merganser he regularly would expand by a factor of 1.5 (almost 13 inches).

5. Kodak101

Kodak101 Member

Well, I always see I guess extreme jelqed cocks where the head seems a little bit smaller then the rest of the shaft.

but I swear, sometimes my flaccid just looks shriveled. Like barely even 2~3 inches. Other times it's a nice, full, 4~5 inch flaccid penis.

6. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Your flaccid size is just influenced by the weather man. Normal to have a smaller dick when it's colder, and a thicker and larger when it's warm

7. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

weather and your mood affect how you hang. I have been 1/2 hard and freezing. it just depends. my wife was amazed one saturday, she pulled me into bed after me being outside running a snow blower most of the afternoon in zero weather. my cock went from 1 1/2" long, pinky finger girth to the monster she desired in about 30 seconds.

if it is hot and i am horny, my balls are hangin way low, my cock is flaccid and almost as long as it when hard. the bulge is very noticeable. and I am not a shower, normally.

Draft saved Draft deleted